What's A Fig? > 자유게시판

뒤로
답변 글쓰기

What's A Fig?

작성일 24-07-27 09:59

페이지 정보

작성자Yanira 조회 4회 댓글 0건

본문

As an illustration, figs contain vitamin Okay, which plays a role in blood clotting. People taking anticoagulant medications (blood thinners) like warfarin ought to train caution when consuming massive quantities of figs, as vitamin K can have an effect on blood clotting levels. Figs, particularly when dried, could also be vulnerable to fungal contamination, which can produce mycotoxins that may cause antagonistic well being effects if consumed. It's crucial to store figs correctly in a cool, dry place and dispose off any moldy or spoiled figs to cut back the chance of fungal contamination. Moreover, it is very important eat figs in moderation as a part of a balanced food regimen, considering their nutritional worth and well being advantages.

They are candy inside and have a gentle texture. Other widespread varieties embrace the brown fig and the white fig. Brown figs are larger than black figs and have mild green pores and skin. They are much less candy in taste than black figs and have a barely chewy texture. White figs are the largest kind of fig and have pale yellow pores and skin. Loaded with calcium, magnesium, and other minerals, Calimyrna Figs strengthens bones, improves muscle operate, and aids in maintaining electrolyte steadiness. Adriatic Fig: With its inexperienced skin and mild pink inside, the Adriatic Fig not only delights the palate but in addition offers quite a few well being advantages. Bursting with antioxidants, vitamins A and Ok, and different bioactive compounds, Adriatic Figs assist combat oxidative stress, support imaginative and prescient well being, and increase the immune system.

2 teaspoons lemon juice. In the previous couple of minutes of cooking time, 2/3 cups of fruity, bold red wine is stirred into the jam. It may be tricky to get strawberry jam to setup with out added pectin, however by mixing strawberries and figs you get a lovely pectin-free homemade jam. Should you love fig newtons or mincemeat pie, let me tell you - this jam will WOW you! It has all the same flavors packed into a simple-to-make preserve! All you want are fresh figs. They have a brief shelf life, but figs are such a special fruit. Have I talked you into making an attempt this yet? A couple of years back Dan and that i wanted to take a spur of the second fall trip, but we wanted to do affordable. After i packed the ice chest I tossed in a jar of fig jam from my buddy Michelle and off we went to discover the Jap Sierras! Breakfast was a bagel with a smear of cream cheese, topped with this amazing fig jam recipe. Lunches have been tucked in our backpacks and off we'd go to explore.

I had no concept how figs had been pollinated….extra on that under. Figs are small, خواص انجیر delicate fruits which can be pear shaped with thin, almost velvety pores and skin. They’re very mushy when ripe, and the flesh of the fig is deep pinkish-red and incorporates a number of small, crunchy seeds. There are several varieties of figs, together with Brown Turkey (shown within the images right here), as well as Black Mission, Calimyrna and Sierra. Their fiber also has quite a lot of prebiotic properties which might be essential in maintaining your general intestine well being and digestion. We love good micro organism, and figs help to nourish them! Typical of the Mediterranean eating regimen to which figs typically belong, the well being advantages of figs are nice to your heart. In some cases, high blood strain, or hypertension, can outcome from an absence of potassium brought on by a excessive sodium weight-reduction plan. If you don’t have a dehydrator, you may nonetheless dry figs in the oven. Here’s what you’ll want; baking sheets, parchment paper, or silicone baking mats for easy clean-up. 1. Observe steps 1-4 above. 2. Line your baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Three. Place the cleanly sliced figs in a single layer on the ready baking sheets.

Minimize the medium to massive measurement ones in half or quarter them. Place figs on the dehydrator trays and arrange them in a single layer. You probably have trays with large holes, you should use parchment paper to line the trays. Put the wire rack or plastic trays into the dehydrator and set the temperature to 125 to 135 levels Fahrenheit. Drying time will vary from eight hours to 24 hours. You are in search of a product that is agency and has a barely chewy texture. You need to be able to bend the fruit with out it cracking or breaking and it should not be sticky. Bigger fruit takes an extended time to dry. Use an airtight container that is evident reminiscent of a quart-dimension glass jar with a lid such as a mason or ball jar.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

오늘 본 상품

없음

몬테리오 리조트 정보

회사소개 개인정보 이용약관 PC 버전

CS CENTER

033-436-1000

농협 351-0736-0355-03 몬테리오(주)

INFO

회사명 : 몬테리오 주식회사 주소 : 강원도 홍천군 서면 마곡길 220 몬테리오 리조트
사업자 등록번호 : 223-81-17011
대표 : 강창희 전화 : 033-436-1000 팩스 : 033-434-2005
통신판매업신고번호 : 제2014-강원홍천-0042호
개인정보 보호책임자 : 강창희
Copyright © 2001-2013 몬테리오 주식회사. All Rights Reserved.