One zero one Mind Teasers For Adults (with Solutions) > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
One zero one Mind Teasers For Adults (with Solutions) > 자유게시판

One zero one Mind Teasers For Adults (with Solutions)

페이지 정보

작성자 Sandra Oliva 댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-06-27 04:47

본문

Shigeru_Mizuki_at_age_3.jpg

How did the dog do it? 7. I cannot be bought, but I might be stolen with a look. I'm nugatory to 1, but priceless to 2. 8. Turn me on my facet and I'm every little thing. Reduce me in half and I'm nothing. 9. Irrespective of how little or how a lot you use me, you change me every month. When you assume in terms of time. Eleven. What has cities, なぞなぞ but no homes; forests, however no trees; and water, but no fish? There's pizza with cheese, but not sausage. There may be pepper, but no salt. There is a door, but no entrance or exit. What is the legislation? Every word in Wally’s World should contain double letters. Fifty two. I come in numerous sizes and shapes. Parts of me are curved, different components are straight.

Read it out loud: There are 30 bears and 28 (twenty ATE) rabbits. So two bears did not eat rabbits! I am all the time in entrance of you. You can't keep away from me, however you possibly can by no means catch me. Jack and Jill are lying on the ground of a home, useless. They died from lack of water, but there's a damaged glass beside them and a pool of water on the flooring. Can you explain what occurred? I’ve traveled the universe yet I’ve never been anyplace but residence. 33. I am a fruit. You possibly can go on one in every of me. You may also find me in a calendar. 34. I'm in the beginning of every little thing and the top of in all places. 35. You don’t know me yet, however always miss me when I’m gone.

Only one after that it’s not empty anymore. 7. What belongs to you but other folks use it greater than you? Eight. I never was however always will probably be. No one ever saw me however everybody knows I exist. I give people the motivation to higher themselves day by day. 9. Paul's top is six toes, he's an assistant at a butcher's shop, and wears dimension 9 shoes. What does he weigh? 10. What runs, but by no means walks. Murmurs, however by no means talks.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체분류

나의정보

회원로그인

오늘 본 상품

없음

장바구니

쇼핑몰 검색

위시리스트

공지사항
  • 게시물이 없습니다.
더보기

INFO

회사명. 몬테리오 주식회사 주소. 강원도 홍천군 서면 마곡길 220 몬테리오 리조트
사업자 등록번호. 223-81-17011 대표. 강창희 개인정보 보호책임자. 강창희
전화. 033-436-1000 팩스. 033-434-2005
통신판매업신고번호 제2014-강원홍천-0042호
Copyright © 몬테리오 주식회사. All Rights Reserved.

CS CENTER

033-436-1000

농협 351-0736-0355-03 몬테리오(주)