본문 바로가기
장바구니0

상품 검색

Is it permissible to fast on the first day of Muharram also known as 1 Suro, What's the Islamic law regarding this? > 자유게시판

뒤로
답변 글쓰기

Is it permissible to fast on the first day of Muharram also known as 1…

작성일 24-07-20 12:28

페이지 정보

작성자Kia 조회 50회 댓글 0건

본문

the first verse.
Overall, the content of Surah Al Waqiah discloses the description of the day of judgment, If you beloved this article and you would like to obtain far more data relating to Doa Awal Tahun kindly pay a visit to our web site. things that need to be prepared for that day, and the pleasure of Allah SWT. The meaning of Surah al-Waqiah is also a reminder of the blessings for the inhabitants of paradise called Ashab al-Yamin and the torment in he

yâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You prohibited-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You overlooked due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You ordered me to repent from-while I engaged in them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

e recitation:
اَللّٰهُمَّ أَنْتَ الأَبَدِيُّ القَدِيمُ الأَوَّلُ وَعَلَى فَضْلِكَ العَظِيْمِ وَكَرِيْمِ جُوْدِكَ المُعَوَّلُ، وَهٰذَا عَامٌ جَدِيْدٌ قَدْ أَقْبَلَ، أَسْأَلُكَ العِصْمَةَ فِيْهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ وَأَوْلِيَائِهِ، وَالعَوْنَ عَلَى هٰذِهِ النَّفْسِ الأَمَّارَةِ بِالسُّوْءِ، وَالاِشْتِغَالَ بِمَا يُقَرِّبُنِيْ إِلَيْكَ زُلْفَى يَا ذَا الجَلَالِ

Dhikr is also regarded as a deed that opens the door to provision. It makes one's worldly and afterlife affairs feel smoother and easier. When doing dhikr, one will feel grateful for everything Allah has given, so the heart always feels satisfied and far from feelings of greed and av

كَرِيْمُ
Allâhumma mâ 'amiltu min 'amalin fî hâdzihis sanati mâ nahaitanî 'anhu, wa lam atub minhu, wa hamalta fîhâ 'alayya bi fadhlika ba'da qudratika 'alâ 'uqûbatî, wa da'autanî ilat taubati min ba'di jarâ'atî 'alâ ma'shiyatik. Fa innî astaghfiruka, faghfirlî wa mâ 'amiltu fîhâ mimmâ tardhâ, wa wa'attanî 'alaihits tsawâba, fa'as'aluka an tataqabbala minnî wa lâ taqtha'

het Muhammad SAW.
"From Abdullah Ibn Abbas ra said: "When the Prophet Muhammad saw fasted on the day of Ashura and ordered the companions to fast as well, they asked: "O Messenger of Allah, Ashura is a day that is glorified by the Jews and Christians." Then the Prophet Muhammad saw said: "If so, Insha Allah next year we will also fast on the ninth day. Abdullah Ibn Abbas continued his story: "But before the next year came, the Prophet Muhammad saw had passed away." [Narrated by Mu

its own virtues.
"It's possible that the Prophet saw was only made aware about the merit of Muharram surpassing Shaban in the last periods of his life, or perhaps the Prophet saw already knew about it but was unable to increase fasting in the month of Muharram due to several hindrances, such as illness, travel, and the lik

e preceding year.
"The fast of Arafah expiates the sins of the previous year and the next year." He was also asked about the merit of the Ashura fast? He replied, "The Ashura fast erases the sins of the preceding y

Intention is important in various forms of worship in Islam. Because intention is what distinguishes whether an act has worship value or not. Intention also distinguishes one type of worship from another.

الَّذِيْنَ اٰمَنُوْا وَتَطْمَىِٕنُّ قُلُوْبُهُمْ بِذِكْرِ اللّٰهِ ۗ اَلَا بِذِكْرِ اللّٰهِ تَطْمَىِٕنُّ الْقُلُوْ

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

오늘 본 상품

없음

몬테리오 리조트 정보

회사소개 개인정보 이용약관 PC 버전

CS CENTER

033-436-1000

농협 351-0736-0355-03 몬테리오(주)

INFO

회사명 : 몬테리오 주식회사 주소 : 강원도 홍천군 서면 마곡길 220 몬테리오 리조트
사업자 등록번호 : 223-81-17011
대표 : 강창희 전화 : 033-436-1000 팩스 : 033-434-2005
통신판매업신고번호 : 제2014-강원홍천-0042호
개인정보 보호책임자 : 강창희
Copyright © 2001-2013 몬테리오 주식회사. All Rights Reserved.