본문 바로가기
장바구니0

상품 검색

Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, having made her Olympic first appearance at Tokyo 2020, now stands as Indonesia's hope in Paris 2024 > 자유게시판

뒤로
답변 글쓰기

Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, having made her Olympic first appearance at …

작성일 24-08-21 00:39

페이지 정보

작성자Noe 조회 569회 댓글 0건

본문

This promise was once expressed directly by the 23-year-old competitor to the Head of NOC Indonesia, Raja Sapta Oktohari, and the President of PB Persani, Ita Yuliati. Rifda Irfanaluthfi kep

088276300_1720636250-20240710AA_Pengukuhan_Atlet_Olimpiade_2024-15.JPGequally exciting volleyball matches.
If you cherished this article and also you would like to get more info with regards to social media in athletics i implore you to visit our webpage. The Director of Surya Citra Media (SCM), David Suwarto, encourages the entire Indonesia's community to together back our esteemed athletes who are battling to elevate the reputation

039164200_1627208019-Rio_Waida_Olimpiade_Tokyo_01.JPGaming through the Vidio OTT platform.
The 2024 Paris Olympics, the world's most renowned sports competition, is about to welcome sports enthusiasts around the world. This magnificent sports festival will present thrilling performances from 32 events with a sum of 329 exciting contests. Don't miss out on the full series of 2024 Paris Olympic matches which can be wat

the 2024 Paris Olympics on Vidio

Vidio has been picked as the exclusive official broadcaster of the Olympic Games Paris 2024 for digital streaming services in Indonesia. Here's the method to watch the live

tion at the Olympic Games Paris 2024.
Be sure not to miss the exhilaration of all competition and cheer for our home athletes participating in the Paris 2024 Olympics by watching the real-time transmission. Here are the timetable and met

ly clinching a 6-5 win over Gnoriega.
"But thankfully, thanks to the encouragement from people, the Indonesian community, I performed very comfortably. I didn't think about anything, the key is if I could shoot a 10, I would certainly win. Fortunately,

mpionship 2023 in Antwerp, Belgium.

Cited on the Olympic portal, Rifda received a ticket to participate in Paris through the reassignment of the host country's quota. It's worth noting, France had already secured spots for its athletes through the women's team qualification pathway, so the designated ticket for the host country was awarded to an athlete whose ranking was

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Gregoria Mariska Tunjung is now the pillar of Indonesia after progressing to the quarter-finals of the Paris 2024 Olympics in the women's singles badminton category. She is the only delegate

nt in Paris approaches, next month.

Rifda traveled for the Netherlands on Saturday (15/6/2024) morning together with her coach, Eva Novalia, while proceeding to rehabilitate her knee injury. After the Netherlands, they will proceed directly

Biles, who claimed the gold medal.

At that time, the Indonesian Olympic Committee (NOC Indonesia) commended the achievement of gymnast Rifda Irfanaluthfi in securing a ticket to the Paris 2024 Olympics. This also represented the realization of Rifda's pledge to become the first Indo

om East Java again secured a victory.
Competing against the United States representative, Catalina Gnoriega, Anis actually began behind. The warm weather with temperatures hitting 34 degrees Celsius d

Liputan6.com, Jakarta The Olympic Committee of Algeria has submitted a formal grievance to the International Olympic Committee (IOC) about the treatment of their woman boxer

s in their journey for the top prize!
Additionally, for those who want to view the matches for free, SCTV will broadcast every badminton matches and 12 selected football games. Meanwhile, MOJI wi

urnament for the Paris 2024 Olympics.
"The International Olympic Committee has given a final warning to the offenders with instructions to remove any posts concerning our heroine Iman Khalif. We retain the right to take legal action against anyone who engages in the vile campaign against our female hero Imane Khalif. Best wis

s needed. This is what Rio missed out on.
Tipi mentioned there's an important lesson for the governing body of Indonesian surfing (PB PSOI), which is to aim to qualify two athletes to the Olympics in the future. So, they must s

er thankfulness for Rifda's result.

"Alhamdulillah, our goals, PB Persani's, and Rifda's have been realized. Indonesian Gymnastics has succeeded to set a record by competing in the Olympics. We are thankful to the government, particularly the Ministry of Youth and Sports, NOC Indonesia, KONI, and other parties that have supported in the struggle for gymnastics to appear in the Olympics. We hope that with this achievement, in the future we can obtain training facilities so that ou

achieved a commanding score of 21-4.
However, Kim Ga Eun bounced back in the second game and turned the tables, thrashing Jorji with a score of 21-8. In the deciding set, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung finally finished her opp

the Indian pair on Friday (2/8/2024).
"We were a bit late yesterday, so we did not get a opportunity to practice on this stage. But Ms. Anis has already competed in the team and individual events. This is my first time playing on this new stage, thankfully I got the opportunity, so I feel mor

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

오늘 본 상품

없음

몬테리오 리조트 정보

회사소개 개인정보 이용약관 PC 버전

CS CENTER

033-436-1000

농협 351-0736-0355-03 몬테리오(주)

INFO

회사명 : 몬테리오 주식회사 주소 : 강원도 홍천군 서면 마곡길 220 몬테리오 리조트
사업자 등록번호 : 223-81-17011
대표 : 강창희 전화 : 033-436-1000 팩스 : 033-434-2005
통신판매업신고번호 : 제2014-강원홍천-0042호
개인정보 보호책임자 : 강창희
Copyright © 2001-2013 몬테리오 주식회사. All Rights Reserved.