본문 바로가기
장바구니0

상품 검색

Paris Olympics 2024: Indonesian Badminton Team Sets Off for France - PBSI Tasks Them with Carry the Country's Reputation > 자유게시판

뒤로
답변 글쓰기

Paris Olympics 2024: Indonesian Badminton Team Sets Off for France - P…

작성일 24-08-21 08:07

페이지 정보

작성자Elane 조회 9회 댓글 0건

본문

backing from all Indonesian citizens.
"Today we are departing for the Paris 2024 Olympics. Please prayers and support from all Indonesian citizens so that we are granted smooth journey and can achieve the best achi

053056700_1722438669-000_364W6AG.jpgr berths for the Paris 2024 Olympics.
With the results of the final qualification competition in Antalya, India and Indonesia are entitled to the women's team berths. The positions of India and Indonesia, which are sequentially placed eighth and ninth, are the hig

announcement on Thursday (21/6/2024).
The Indonesian women's recurve squad now occupies ninth in the world with a total of 179.5 scores. This total point tally was earned from the women's recurve squad's participation in the AWCS 1 2024 event held in Yecheon, Sou

e good condition of all team members.
"Today we are flying to France with a total of 49 individuals. Nine athletes who will compete in the Olympics, five technical coaches, three fitness trainers, support staff such as physiotherapists, masseurs, doctors, psychologists,

Apriyani is also strengthening her religious aspect ahead of the 2024 Olympics event. She confesses to saying prayers more frequently so that her experience throughout t

partners and mentors," stated Ricky.
"The aim is for the players to have greater motivation, more self-assurance so they can showcase their full abilities when the time comes. At present, everyone's condition is alhamdulillah good, we hope in the left time they ca

impressive performance at that time.
"Practicing 1,000 arrows per day really helped for me. We shot 1,000 arrows per day for one month. We also had a night training schedule," Rezza explained, as reported from th

Bola.net, Paris - The President of the NOC Indonesia Raja Sapta Oktohari expressed being cautious about coronavirus outbreaks at the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris. Nevertheless, he wishes that this situation doesn't dampen the motivation or serve as an reason for competitors to comp

ly in the second and third positions.
Japan has collected the same number of gold medals as China, namely 15 medals. However, the host of the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games lags behind in the number of silver and bronze medals. If you have any inquiries regarding where by and how to use liputan6.com, you can get hold of us at our own web-page. Japan has currently collected 4 silver medals and 6 bronze medals. On the other hand, ranking third, the United States has colle

037659400_1722169235-WhatsApp_Image_2024-07-27_at_23.41.33.jpeg"I 've communicated with several athletes, and I observe they are extremely eager, so motivated, even the Olympics looks to offer them extra or exceptional powe

049309300_1696230176-WhatsApp_Image_2023-10-01_at_20.07.02_1_.jpegin the Olympics," expressed Okto.

"They will face the best of the best, all who are the top in the world will vie here with incredible passion. I am confident all challenge and threat will be conquered by our athletes to

ar Airways flight QR957 at 18:30 WIB.
Jonatan Christie and group's departure was witnessed by delegates from NOC Indonesia, Jadi Rajagukguk and Richard Sam Bera, delegate of CdM Paris 2024 Wisnu Wardhana, and the Secretary General of PP PBSI who is also the Chairman of the PBSI Ad Hoc Tea

with reporters, Saturday (29/6/2024).
"I only look at my mobile if there's something urgent, for example, if there's a text from my family. I've also limited communication with peers," continued the gold medal

heir best for the Indonesian flag.

A total of six competitors from different countries have tested positive for Covid-19 in less than seven days of the start of the Paris 2024 Olympics. They comprise 5 Australia

Paris 2024 Olympics, M. Fadil Imran.
"For the athletes and officials, I request, please preserve a conducive environment for our athletes' peak performance. Preserve a joyful atmosphere in our endeavor. We can be cheerful when our hearts are genuine. We have prepared everything, implemented many advancements, and now it's time to embrace our fat

et to occur from July 27 to August 5.
The badminton team departed in two contingents through Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. The initial group used Emirates airline EK357 at 17:40 WIB, while the other group

At AWCS 1 and 2, the Indonesian women's recurve team placed fourth and earned a total of 48 scores for each competition. Meanwhile, at the World Archery Championship in Berlin, Indonesia ended up in 6th place and gained 47.5 scores, while at AWCS 3 Shanghai, Indo

Octavia, and Syifa Nur Afifah Kamal.
These four athletes qualified for the Paris 2024 Olympics after completing rigorous qualifications and a series of difficult tournaments. All four are committed

ion of Yogyakarta (DIY) 20 years ago.
Arif Dwi Pangestu has already achieved several outstanding feats. For instance, a gold medal at the 2021 SEA Games. Furthermore, he secured a silver medal at the 2021 Islamic

athletes and one British swimmer.

"We must be cautious not only towards covid, but also regarding difficulties that may happen during the games. This applies to competitors, officials, and every team at the Paris 2024 Olympics. Don't let covid or injuries be an reason for athletes' showing to fall apart," stated Okto, the familiar nickname, in a state

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

오늘 본 상품

없음

몬테리오 리조트 정보

회사소개 개인정보 이용약관 PC 버전

CS CENTER

033-436-1000

농협 351-0736-0355-03 몬테리오(주)

INFO

회사명 : 몬테리오 주식회사 주소 : 강원도 홍천군 서면 마곡길 220 몬테리오 리조트
사업자 등록번호 : 223-81-17011
대표 : 강창희 전화 : 033-436-1000 팩스 : 033-434-2005
통신판매업신고번호 : 제2014-강원홍천-0042호
개인정보 보호책임자 : 강창희
Copyright © 2001-2013 몬테리오 주식회사. All Rights Reserved.