본문 바로가기
장바구니0

상품 검색

Olympic Shuttlecock Schedule for Paris 2024 Today Sunday 28th of July: 4 Indonesian Representatives to Compete - Rally Behind Them > 자유게시판

뒤로
답변 글쓰기

Olympic Shuttlecock Schedule for Paris 2024 Today Sunday 28th of July:…

작성일 24-09-08 21:40

페이지 정보

작성자Leora 조회 3회 댓글 0건

본문

048709600_1627102028-BOXING_article.jpgnly through the Vidio OTT platform.

036337100_1722161522-WhatsApp_Image_2024-07-27_at_18.25.35.jpegThe Olympics, a prestigious competition conducted every four years, will once again captivate the world as Paris, the City of Light, stages the 2024 games. This iconic city previously had the opportunity to host the Olympics in 1900 and 1924, making it the second city after London, England, to stage this

072402500_1627524388-AP21210063614345.jpgeading up to the Paris 2024 Olympics.
"The venue setup in Paris, the shuttlecock is quite sluggish. That needs to be anticipate from here. I personally struggle somewhat with slow shuttlecocks," explained Gregoria during a news conference at the PP PBSI Cipayung National Training C

the Paris 2024 Olympics on Vidio

That's the details about the timetable and link for the Paris 2024 Olympics live broadcast beginning next month. Tune in to the Paris 2024 Olympics live broadcast and don't forget to support the Indonesian athletes

liar moniker for Raja Sapta Oktohari.
Eko started his Olympic career in Beijing 2008. He managed to bring home a bronze medal despite suffering a hamstring injury during preparation. In London 2012, E

nce, which Indonesia currently lacks.
"The need for an elite athletes recovery center is urgent, considering the prevalence for injuries among Indonesia's elite athletes. Recovery is part of training. I've directly requested the Minister of Youth and Sports, and he mentioned it will be established in Cibubur. Extremely professional equipment and human resources are required to prevent

e sporting celebration three times.

The forthcoming Olympic edition will witness the participation of 182 countries, contending in 32 events and 329 different competitions. From the exciting action in archery to the heated badminton matches, the complete

. Three match courts will be used.

Meanwhile, four Indonesian representatives will compete in the badminton event among over 20 matches this day. The duo of Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti will be the i

on bronze with a fractured shin bone.
At the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics, the 34-year-old lifter once more encountered knee problems but still was able to bring home a silver medal. In his latest performance at Tokyo 2020, Eko managed to retaining his silver medal achievement despite the

ch capital.
"Minimum two gold medals. Pray that we can get two," she said when met amidst the unveiling ceremony of the Indonesian Team's jersey for the 2024 Paris Olympics at The Dharmawangsa Jakarta, on

From July 24 to August 10, 16 men's teams and 16 women's teams will pursue gold in the French capital, where Brazil is the defending champion in the men's category, while Canada emerged victorious in the women's competition at Tokyo 2020.

s doubles match set for 15:30 WIB.

Following that, two Indonesian players will compete simultaneously at 19:00 WIB. First, there's the mixed doubles pair of Rinov Rivaldy/Pitha Haningtyas Mentari competing against Zheng S

lite level.
"From what I see, the four athletes who made it are rather steady mentally and have previously dominated international podiums. So they're not easily fazed. I feel they are set to become world champions at the Olympics

Bola.net, Jakarta - Indonesian women's singles badminton star, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, is undertaking particular arrangements for competing in the 2024 Olympics in Paris, France. In case you have any kind of concerns about exactly where as well as how to utilize NCAA tournament upsets, you'll be able to e mail us with our web site. She is conferring extensively with and being trained by her mentor, Susy S

er playing style and fighting spirit.
"Consistently, Ci Susy has always helped and followed all the tournaments I've competed in. We keep up our relationship by dining together and discussing my previous matches, and

competition she will participate in.
"Although in the recent tournaments she couldn't achieve the first place, Gregoria was able to maintain her position in the top eight Olympic rankings to avoid bei

Meanwhile, Indonesia's women's singles coach, Herli Djaenudin, mentioned that there are several focus areas for Gregoria based on the performances accomplished by the ba

focus before the Paris 2024 Olympics.
"I'm cutting down on my social media activity, I've implemented this since the Indonesia Open. There are still some things I must manage for work, but I set certain time

k climbing.
The president of the Indonesian Rock Climbing Federation (FPTI), Yenny Wahid, holds great expectations for her athletes at the 2024 Paris Olympics. Yenny hopes that two gold medals might be obtained from

ll broadcast 24 volleyball matches.

Surya Citra Media (SCM) Director, David Suwarto, encourages all Indonesians to join forces in supporting their athletes as they display their skills and strive for victory on the global stage. Join the nation in expressing support for these stars as they shine on the Vidio platform a034624900_1715274141-9_000_34R94NZ.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

오늘 본 상품

없음

몬테리오 리조트 정보

회사소개 개인정보 이용약관 PC 버전

CS CENTER

033-436-1000

농협 351-0736-0355-03 몬테리오(주)

INFO

회사명 : 몬테리오 주식회사 주소 : 강원도 홍천군 서면 마곡길 220 몬테리오 리조트
사업자 등록번호 : 223-81-17011
대표 : 강창희 전화 : 033-436-1000 팩스 : 033-434-2005
통신판매업신고번호 : 제2014-강원홍천-0042호
개인정보 보호책임자 : 강창희
Copyright © 2001-2013 몬테리오 주식회사. All Rights Reserved.