Rio Waida's sorrow Following Defeat At The Paris 2024 Olympics: "I'm Feeling Numb" Making Many People Sad > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
Rio Waida's sorrow Following Defeat At The Paris 2024 Olympics: "I'm Feeling Numb" Making Many People Sad > 자유게시판

Rio Waida's sorrow Following Defeat At The Paris 2024 Olympics: "…

페이지 정보

작성자 Joey Barron 댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-08-27 14:27

본문

oth are in the 10th of the BWF rankings. Jojo is in third place, while Anthony Sinisuka Ginting is in 9th place. On the other hand, Gregoria is the only Indonesian representative in the women's singles event, an

When asked about their preparedness, Rinov/Pitha acknowledged that everything has been moving on the right path. "Preparations are pretty good. It's mature now, we only need to polish what we've practiced and ready o

r from the United States, Howard Shu.
In female singles at the Paris Olympics, Indonesia fields one representative. This is Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, who is placed in Group G with Polina Buhrova from Ukraine

ermination and motivation," she said.
"We must support each other. I request your backing and prayers so that we can achieve the best outcomes, bring honor, and uphold the name of Indonesian judo. Let the name of Indonesian judo become greater an

Bola.com, Jakarta - Nine representatives of Indonesia will compete in the 2024 Olympics in Paris. The Indonesian stars are expected to win gold medals, and r

Fadia Silva are ranked 9th in the world. On the other hand, Rinov Rivaldi/Pitha Haningtyas Mentari will showcase their skills in the doubles event. Rinov Rivaldi/Pitha Haningtyas Mentari, who are ranked 13th in the BWF rankings, are expec

ontending in the Olympic Games 2024.
The 2024 Paris Olympic Games is only days away. This greatest sporting event on the planet will be held from July 26 to August 11. The badminton competition is set to occur from July 27 to August 5 at the P

ed by Antara, on Tuesday (30/7/2024).
"I feel bad about causing many people sad. So much focus, a great deal of energy throughout three years following the Olympic aspiration and If you liked this report and you would like to acquire more details with regards to crucial European encounters kindly stop by our own internet site. finishing like this is pretty disappointing. Perhaps I'm just upset that I couldn't show

dents keep on exhibiting advancement.
"Rinov/Pitha's state is pretty good after one week in Chambly. Their fitness doesn't have any issues. The most noticeable progress is in their playing style, their pattern is increasingly stable. They aren't read

ng these 2017 junior world champions.
"I'm attempting to enjoy everything prior to the Olympics, but everyone surely experiences nervousness, as well as me," expressed Rinov to the Public Relations and Media Team of PP PBSI after training in Cham

he second position with 10.93 points.
The International Surfing Association (ISA) World Surfing Games 2024 in Arecibo, Puerto Rico acts as the last qualifying competition for Paris 2024. Athletes placing in the top three

rry to all those who cheered for him.
"In contrast, I experience hurt and also numbness. To be frank, I don't sense any feelings, I can't tell whether I need to be sad, mad, or happy," stated Rio,

from July 26 to August 11 this year.
Maryam March Maharani will participate in the 52kg category. The 24-year-old athlete will contend with the top contenders in this category, including the Tokyo 2

078316000_1684069072-230514AA_SEA_Games_2023_Rizki_Juniansyah_Angkat_Besi.JPGat Tsurigasaki Surfing Beach, Japan.
"The red and white continues flying high. Now we look forward to the national anthem playing in Tahiti, Paris 2024. Thank you and continue striving Rio Waida, Indonesia's star in surfing," said Raja Sapta Oktohari,

019335200_1722164640-Olimpiade_2024_-_Ilustrasi_Medali_di_Olimpiade_Paris_2024_copy.jpgfore competing in the Paris Olympics.
"The qualification for the Paris Olympics involved six competitions. Two events each month. The qualification process was quite long and comprehensive. So, the train

hage 12 secure Olympic qualification.
Nevertheless, as some surfers had previously qualified for Paris 2024 in previous qualifications, or their countries already had two representatives, the remaining tickets were awarded

n/Thinaah Muralitharan from Malaysia.
Lastly, Indonesia's mixed doubles team, Rinov Rinaldy/Pitha Haningtyas Mentari is placed in Group A along with Zheng Si Wei/Huang Ya Quong from China, Kim Win Ho/Jeong Na Eun from South Korea,

000297800_1470739768-Logo_Olimpiade_Rio_2016.jpgp their communication," stated Herry.
In this Olympics, Rinov/Pitha are placed in Group A along with Chinese players Zheng Si Wei/Huang Ya Qiong, who are the top seeds, Korean favorites Kim Won Ho/Jeong Na Eun, and h

a Chapelle Arena, alias Adidas Arena.
Rinov/Pitha, who will be making their debut at the 2024 Olympics, are trying to relish every instant. From groundwork, training camp to the impending games. They are struck by jittery but enthusiastic emotions, which ar

za Svabikova from the Czech Republic.
Indonesia's sole women's doubles pair at the Paris Olympics, Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramdhanti is drawn in Group A alongside Chen Qingchen/Jia Yi Fan from China, Mayu Matsomoto/Wakana Nagakara from Japan, and

imed in Pitha.

Video news: Chef de Mission (CdM) of the Indonesian Team, Anindya Novyan Bakrie, wishes the Indonesian Team will be able to obtain more gold medals than the previou

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체분류

나의정보

회원로그인

오늘 본 상품

없음

장바구니

쇼핑몰 검색

위시리스트

공지사항
  • 게시물이 없습니다.
더보기

INFO

회사명. 몬테리오 주식회사 주소. 강원도 홍천군 서면 마곡길 220 몬테리오 리조트
사업자 등록번호. 223-81-17011 대표. 강창희 개인정보 보호책임자. 강창희
전화. 033-436-1000 팩스. 033-434-2005
통신판매업신고번호 제2014-강원홍천-0042호
Copyright © 몬테리오 주식회사. All Rights Reserved.

CS CENTER

033-436-1000

농협 351-0736-0355-03 몬테리오(주)