Guinness World Data > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
Guinness World Data > 자유게시판

Guinness World Data

페이지 정보

작성자 Taylah 댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-09-03 11:43

본문

The e book's reference to the famous beer model has given it a novel id that embodies the spirit of joy and accomplishment. Moreover, the presence of Guinness World Records' world headquarters in London additional strengthens the UK's status as a hub of creativity and innovation. It has turn out to be a vacation spot for tourists and スポーツ 世界記録 guests, enhancing the nation's cultural tourism and showcasing its rich historical past of report-breaking achievements. It wasn't misplaced on us that not everyone's grandfather was referenced in motion pictures (e.g., Mel Brook's "Blazing Saddles") or Tv (e.g, "The Carol Burnett Show"), however we didn't feel the necessity to debate his athletic accomplishments overtly. "I can't let you know what number of occasions I've seen my grand-dad win the one hundred metre dash! Each of my parents taught me concerning the 1936 Olympics when I used to be very, very younger. The longest kiss lasted 58 hours, 35 minutes and fifty eight seconds, achieved by Ekkachai Tiranarat and Laksana Tiranarat (both Thailand) at an occasion organized by Ripley's Imagine It or Not! These land-lovers were married on terra firma, but Herbert Fisher (USA, b. Zelmyra Fisher (USA, b. Thirteen Might 13 1924 in North Carolina, USA.

Tami, fifty eight, has been rising her mullet for 33 years! 15-yr-old Sidakdeep Singh Chahal from Uttar Pradesh, India, was confirmed to have the longest hair on a male teenager, with luscious locks measuring 146 cm (4 ft 9.5 in). Sidak washes his hair twice every week - the task takes over an hour in total each time. "I’ve never had a haircut in my life, and that’s on account of my religious beliefs," Sidak defined. Lee Redmond was the report holder for the longest fingernails on a pair of arms (feminine) for only one yr, however still retains the longest ever title. Louise Hollis (USA) started rising her toenails in 1982, and when measured in 1991 that they had a mixed length of 220.98 cm (87 in). ] the Men's 100m Backstroke S12 Final during Day One of many 2022 World Para Swimming Championships at Penteada Olympic Pools Complicated on June 12, 2022 in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal. On day 3 of the Paris Paralympics, two new records were set by Great Britain. 28-12 months-outdated Clegg took the lead ahead of the defending champion from Azerbaijan, Raman Salei, within the last 50 meters, decreasing the record by 0.33 seconds. Salei and Yaroslav Denysenko of Ukraine placed second and third in 1:00.67 and 1:01.52, respectively.

Instead, each particular person International Sports Federation sets its own age requirements. Since Yun-mi's historic golden victory, the International Skating Union has raised its minimum qualifying age to 15 to guard the development of young athletes. Which nations have probably the most gold medals at Summer time Olympics? Canadian Equestrian Ian Miller competed in 10 Olympic Video games over the course of forty years (1972-2012). That is greater than any other competitor in Olympic history. Now get able to be amazed because the record at present stands at 13,215 consecutive dribbles! This jaw-dropping achievement showcases the unwavering dedication and unyielding abilities of the file holder. While sports records usually steal the limelight, we can’t overlook some quirky world data set in different domains. In the realm of telecommunications, a marathon phone name came about between Sandra Kobel and Richard Anstis, lasting a thoughts-numbing fifty one hours and eleven minutes.

737-kazama.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체분류

나의정보

회원로그인

오늘 본 상품

없음

장바구니

쇼핑몰 검색

위시리스트

공지사항
  • 게시물이 없습니다.
더보기

INFO

회사명. 몬테리오 주식회사 주소. 강원도 홍천군 서면 마곡길 220 몬테리오 리조트
사업자 등록번호. 223-81-17011 대표. 강창희 개인정보 보호책임자. 강창희
전화. 033-436-1000 팩스. 033-434-2005
통신판매업신고번호 제2014-강원홍천-0042호
Copyright © 몬테리오 주식회사. All Rights Reserved.

CS CENTER

033-436-1000

농협 351-0736-0355-03 몬테리오(주)