Cool Stuff: Insta 360 go 2 - the Ta'a Cam! > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
Cool Stuff: Insta 360 go 2 - the Ta'a Cam! > 자유게시판

Cool Stuff: Insta 360 go 2 - the Ta'a Cam!

페이지 정보

작성자 Aundrea 댓글 0건 조회 99회 작성일 24-01-10 13:42

본문

Cool Stuff: Insta 360 Go 2 - The Ta'a instacams.net Cam!

HONOLULU - Heaps of sponsored You Tube folks furiously strive to check the Insta 360 Go 2 the Go Pro, DJI Osmo Action and DJI Pocket 2. The Go 2 is a singular reflection of Insta 360 genius you could afford and will use every day.... it's extra area of interest sophisticated than your generally revered motion cams.

Firstly, the Go 2 is in a unique category because it could possibly at all times be with you, with it's Apple Air Pod fashion recharging case all the time in your pocket or purse (all the time charged). In the picture above, my Go 2 is nestled safely inside the recharger case with its integral tripod legs prolonged to capture the moment in seconds! The recharging case also serves as a remote control and digicam mode selector. It connects to your phone through its own inner wi-fi, so you'll be able to download, edit, electronic mail or post to social media on the fly!

The Go 2 digital camera, waterproof to 13 feet outside the case, is also magnetic sticking to automobiles, poles, even a small spherical medallion you wear beneath your shirt. Another cheap accessory allows an easy attachment to your hat for handsfree enjoyment.

Great pictures, or in Cool Stuff's case breaking information, will come to you. One of the best camera for that shot is the one that is with you, lightweight, waterproof, and fast on the draw. Proof...with a Lumix $279 point & shoot camera, from Samy's Camera, I have photographs that have earned over $40,000 in network Tv licensing agreements. Your Go Pro model mini brick is clumsy for day by day carry, until you carry a bag.... and when you carry a bag, you would possibly as well carry a superior Nikon DSLR.

One included stick'em accessory allowed for unbelievable inflight airline vids of take offs, landings and sunsets. Try this together with your Go Pro fashion and you could upset the flight crew along with your heavier slipping mounts and obscuring the windows for safety issues.

My Go 2 loved a latest Lake Cachuma, California camping trip, and a car mounted cruise through the close by lovely Danish heritage town of Solvang. The key aspect was, it being in my pocket, then on the automobile window, seconds later magnetically on my shirt for walkabouts/POV vids of camp takedown or common retailer purchasing. I occasion shot artistic gradual motion fire pit flame pictures.

Again, don't be a devoted photographer/videographer like Cool Stuff. Clip the $299 USD

Go 2 on your hat or magnetically to your shirt and be a handsfree a part of all you seize. Your kids develop up fast, so be the one pushing their swing, enjoying ping pong or splashing them back at Utulei Beach Park. Don't be that off to the side family photographer...take pleasure in household life from inside the joy.

Your charging case has a 1/4-20 threaded socket for selfie sticks or mini tripods and charges by a trendy USB-C socket, cord included. The Go 2 camera has 32g internal storage which can be downloaded to your telephone, or by the included USB-C to your pc.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체분류

나의정보

회원로그인

오늘 본 상품

없음

장바구니

쇼핑몰 검색

위시리스트

공지사항
  • 게시물이 없습니다.
더보기

INFO

회사명. 몬테리오 주식회사 주소. 강원도 홍천군 서면 마곡길 220 몬테리오 리조트
사업자 등록번호. 223-81-17011 대표. 강창희 개인정보 보호책임자. 강창희
전화. 033-436-1000 팩스. 033-434-2005
통신판매업신고번호 제2014-강원홍천-0042호
Copyright © 몬테리오 주식회사. All Rights Reserved.

CS CENTER

033-436-1000

농협 351-0736-0355-03 몬테리오(주)