뒤로
답변 글쓰기

eT1iS5sU6

작성일 24-01-27 10:00

페이지 정보

작성자Ken 조회 12회 댓글 0건

본문

Bobbi Brown Interviewed At Home On Her Magnificence Routine

It appears clients are understanding Bobbi completely, and in just a few years, Jones Road is well on its approach to becoming a billion-dollar business. Brown has rekindled her friendship with Leonard Lauder and has a future lunch with him on the books, and earlier than you ask, she isn't currently thinking about selling. Never be without your favourite Boots merchandise with our worldwide delivery choices.
"I'm all about second chances," she mentioned in the video, which has 6.four million views as of Wednesday. "I was feeling a full-glam moment yesterday, however I guess it is a tinted balm." While some make-up creators said they agreed together with her evaluate and did not like the product, others argued that she knowingly used the product incorrectly and was only trying to go viral. A few TikTokers also confirmed the means to use the balm appropriately. "So I all the time love learning new makeup techniques, and I discovered one today," Brown says in the TikTok video. "I'm unsure if it is gonna work, but I'm gonna strive."
’ And I stated, ‘Oh yes.’ So I went to the store and purchased every hair product I may assume of—I have no idea the method to do hair. On the day of the shoot, the mannequin showed up and she or he had this short hair. I was really fortunate, as a result of I would have been screwed! Buying costly products or buying all of the merchandise doesn't make you an expert. I thought that should you went to Bergdorf Goodman and acquired the costliest merchandise that they'd be the best.
After an influencer's poor evaluation of a brand new Bobbi Brown basis product went viral, the make-up artist and founder behind the brand responded by parodying the video. The 65-year-old legendary make-up artist took to the platform on Monday with a video of herself slathering a copious quantity of the new Jones Road What The Foundation balm throughout her face. The clip has amassed more than 2.6 million views as of Wednesday.
Luckily, Bobbi is not keeping all of her beauty secrets and techniques to herself, sharing with E! News her rise to fame within the trade, her knack for creating innovative products and, most significantly, why she'll all the time play by her personal guidelines. "I didn't anticipate popping out with a make-up brand in the midst of the pandemic," she mentioned about its release on Oct. 24, 2020. "I began ideating before, but the pandemic made you keep at home and do things in a unique way. No one wore makeup at first, nobody coloured their hair." Jones Road — named after a street that Brown passed within the Hamptons, liking the sound of the name — is Brown’s second foray into the cosmetics world.
"Between Bobbi Brown Cosmetics and Jones Road, I had a wellness model that launched in Walmart and direct-to-consumer. I didn’t pay a lot of attention to it, which was most likely one of the causes it didn’t do as well, but I also assume it was just not the best fit for me. This web site is utilizing a security service to protect itself from on-line assaults. The action you simply carried out triggered the safety resolution. There are a number of actions that would set off this block together with submitting a sure word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed information.
Shop from our extensive number of Bobbi Brown's foundations, make-up brushes, eyeshadows, eyelashes, skincare products and more obtainable on-line at ARC. We could use other companies, agents, or contractors to perform companies on behalf or to help with the supply of services to you. This is Bobbi Brown’s primary best-selling moisturising cream, and it’s simple to see why. "Everyone I’ve given this to strive has absolutely beloved it," says Group Beauty Director Eve Cameron.
’ She called again and said, ‘No, they said it’s OK as a end result of it has a gel base.’ Visually, I was serious about what gel was, and I had this little inkwell on my desk that we would been attempting to show right into a product. I referred to as her and mentioned, 'What if we pour this in to that inkwell, and what if we call it Gel Ink? 'I didn't know I wished to be a makeup artist till I went to varsity.
An absolute must-have for effortless and gorgeous eye seems. This revolutionary Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick delivers a rich, creamy colour with a single swipe, guaranteeing a long-lasting and crease-resistant end. In the final episode of Season 2 of "Beyond The Beauty," Bobbi is joined by the advisor, attorney, and writer Anjali Kumar—who can be a longtime pal. Together, they mirror on Anjali’s high-level profession of staying open to new alternatives and figuring it out alongside the greatest way, in addition to where she’s going subsequent. They talk about how to advocate for yourself as a woman and mother within the enterprise world, what they acquire from mentoring the ...
So, I began doing make-up in this very natural way, and I thought it looked great. And that began my freelance profession, and after I started Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, it was just because I found that I may make lipstick that truly appeared like lips. For some, only full coverage and a matte finish will do. And when you're one such fan of flawlessness, this Bobbi Brown basis is a must-have, with GHI testers reporting that the formulation was lightweight, felt comfortable on the skin, and had a clean finish — no imply feat. It additionally comes in 41 shades with a wide range of depths and undertones.
Bobbi Brown's Vitamin Enriched Face Base is jam-packed with components that create a wealthy, creamy texture. It starts with butylene glycol, which adds a easy layer to the skin for a extra improved look. Squalane is a follow-up ingredient that seeps into pores and rejuvenates pores and skin at a core stage.
Behaviour particulars, such as details about your purchasing habits and knowledge supplied by way of using our services. We may collect or obtain the following forms of information which can embody your Personal Data directly or not directly from you or different sources or through our affiliates, subsidiaries, enterprise partners or other corporations. The particular kind of Personal Data collected will depend on the context of your interactions with us, and the companies or products you need or want from us and firms in Central Group's data ecosystem. With cosmetics line Jones Road Beauty gross sales having tripled last yr and the model going viral multiple instances on video sharing platform TikTok, it is secure to say that Bobbi Brown is again in beauty with a bang. The foundation has obtained combined reviews from TikTok's magnificence creators, but one particularly adverse review from makeup artist Meredith Duxbury has made the product viral.
You in all probability know Zanna Roberts Rassi from the purple carpet as an E! But she’s also a stylist, journalist, mom to twin ladies, and co-founder of the wildly popular vegan, paraben-free, and cruelty-free magnificence brand, Milk Makeup—and so much more. This week, Zanna joins Bobbi to talk about her journey in the trend and wonder industries, the story behind Milk Makeup, and what it’s really wish to be in busine... Kesha Rose Sebert is a wildly successful musician—but she’s also the founder of the clean, cruelty-free, and colourful makeup line, Kesha Rose.
She’s also long been adamant that there are less complicated methods for entrepreneurs to do business. "Most of the people who work on my group now have never worked for a cosmetics company before," she factors out. At current, Jones Road has 12 workers and is trying to find a chief operations officer.
Opening for him, and New Edition additionally opening for him on some dates. In 1990, Brown was featured on the number-one hit "She Ain't Worth It" by Glenn Medeiros,[20] making it his second number one hit on the pop chart, and likewise collaborated with Babyface for the remix of the latter's single "Tender Lover" that very same 12 months. In 1991, Brown collaborated with New Edition member Ralph Tresvant on the latter's single "Stone Cold Gentleman", which was a top-five R&B hit. Bobbi Brown teamed with ModiFace, and its newest version of its try-on know-how.
Whitney Houston and Brown had recorded a track together, "Something in Common", which was released as a single from the Bobby album. Usually £19 for 15ml or £52 for 50ml, right now LOOKFANTASTIC has some amazing reductions on Bobbi Brown merchandise, including an additional 25% off flash sale whenever you enter code FLASH25. Lucky for us, the model has also concocted a wonderful concealer that delivers high coverage with no caking.
If you’ve been trying to check out Miracle Balm, but have been hesitant to choose one full-sized shade (they really do last!), now is the time to snag Brown’s go-to product. And if you’re in search of even more of the best magnificence presents for your self or your family members, make positive to check out extra of the makeup pro’s top beauty picks under. I do suppose the pandemic is probably the best factor that happened to individuals in a very unusual way.
I love Skin Nourish, which is super moisturizing. I use it with the NuFace and barely have to wash it off after I'm accomplished. And then there's the Radiance Boost, too, which has walnut grains in it.
Kris Jenner has helped create a success actuality show, extremely successful magnificence companies, and so much extra. This week, Kris joins Bobbi to share the tales behind her legacy brands. Kris opens up about being a lifelong entrepreneur, how she manages so many projects (with family!), and what beauty means to her. This is the conversation between two passionate and curious CEOs that you’re not going to need to miss.
Makeup-artist-turned-entrepreneur Bobbi Brown founded her brand in 1991, with the aim to create a global status beauty model that provides universally flattering products created with uncompromising quality. Bobbi Brown Cosmetics has developed right into a model that empowers girls to embrace and improve their particular person magnificence. Whatever your skin type and the extent of protection that you simply want, there’s a Bobbi Brown foundation for you, with sheer to full protection formulations. Looking for a day-to-night look with staying power? Bobbi Brown has you lined, from eyeshadow to lipstick, primer to mascara.
For occasion, I truly have a bronzer that appears just like the later afternoon sun in Telluride that I put on. But I needed to make a particular bronzer for my Rabbi's daughter because she's so white-skinned. It’s Aruba, and it’s kind of peachy for pale skin. Blush is also a type of issues that you should find your proper color—and then it's like a miracle. To find it, you pinch your cheeks and then look to match that. I'll normally swap to our Pot Rouge at the finish of the day although, as a end result of it jogs my memory of my grandmother placing lipstick on her cheeks.
After saying the balm smelled "very strong," Duxbury stated she wasn't positive "what to make of this consistency," and confirmed herself struggling to blend the product with a sponge and brush. Bobbi Brown would not seem to be a fan of the latest questionable magnificence video that's garnered attention on TikTok. "Number one, you must get out of your bed room [to construct your network]. If you’re not somebody that is going to chit-chat with other individuals, just begin going to pay attention. There are so many alternatives and so many local opportunities.
But God forbid you ever shave your legs in a coconut oil bath… You get such a bad ring across the tub that means. I shave my legs in the shower with our old Bobbi Brown Shaving Cream. It was discontinued however we're bringing it back quickly. At night time, I wash my face at night with Soothing Cleansing Oil, and I simply rinse it off with water. It's nice as a result of if I’m too tired to put moisturizer on, I simply don’t have to—the oil leaves a nice cushion. If my skin is super dry, I’ll put the Extra Balm on and I’ll put oil on top of it—I’ll layer.
We put the Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base to the test after receiving a complimentary sample from the model. The sale began Black Friday and extends by way of Cyber Monday, or while provides final. I suggest grabbing yours ASAP, as the highly-anticipated value set is more doubtless to sell out quickly—just prefer it did last year. I used to have arguments with my advertising team as a end result of they would wish to discontinue the bottom sellers in any class and I would say, ‘No, simply go get me more Black customers.’ I simply saw the chance. It seems to me, when it comes to tendencies, contouring was actually big for a while. Then the kind of dewy skin aesthetic was actually big.
But we had the best, most ridiculous Black Friday ever. We picked our Cyber Monday deal on Slack and everybody simply created what we wanted. A little more than a year after launch, Brown spoke with Quartz about her management philosophy, how the pandemic is changing beauty requirements, and why she prefers an entrepreneurial life to a company one. Four years later, Brown offered her firm to beauty conglomerate Estée Lauder for a reported US$74.5m, which noticed her turn out to be a multimillionaire on the age of simply 38.
Somehow, Brown and her team are managing to work obstacles in their favour. Makeup artist Bobbi Brown’s dedication to building a different kind of business with Jones Road, the brand she launched in 2020, appears to be paying off. "Because it has stunning oils infused, it offers a nice glowy finish, it will take up into the pores and skin," she explains. "If you might have oily skin, you may not be somebody who likes the end of the foundation. If you like full protection, you're not going to love WTF." While conventional foundations, she says, may be aging on mature skin, What The Foundation makes the skin look alive and recent. It incorporates sodium hyaluronate, a humectant to hydrate, alongside ginger root and castor seed oil to nourish and impart a dewy finish.
Discover thrilling model alternatives in prestige beauty.
"It is a skin-like finish, and it's honestly like a tinted-moisture balm, but it provides protection to most locations where you want it." In her evaluation of the Jones Road product, Duxbury covers her face within the product and attempts to make use of it as a full-coverage foundation rather than a tinted balm. "It took awhile to separate myself from the brand [Bobbi Brown Cosmetics]. I was nice with not having my name, which I couldn’t use and nonetheless can’t for any magnificence functions. I knew that when I offered the corporate, and I would not do anything in another way right now. "So... is your child having colic and diarrhea right now?" I ask in a follow-up question I could not have predicted when preparing for this interview.
Bobbi Brown has all the time been pragmatic about magnificence, with the air of a mom who tells you with no-duh confidence that sure, you would look better if slouched much less, and used somewhat blush on your face. The only contour she likes, she tells me, is Spanx for her middle (even although a make-up artist once advised her, "You’re never going to work if you do not learn how to contour"), and he or she made a blue eye shadow solely once (it didn’t promote well). Common sense and ease have been at the core of her namesake brand—with its array of nudes, pinks, and beiges—and her 9 books that defined that make-up was not rocket science. By the time she was seventeen, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley went from a farm in rural England to debuting on the catwalk alongside Naomi Campbell.
Brown's video seemingly pokes enjoyable at a controversial TikTok posted by beauty influencer Meredith Duxbury on May 9. Duxbury's video has nearly 14 million views as of Wednesday. If you can’t afford to leave your job, take into consideration what you can do while you still have it to start the following chapter.
Now, the cult-favorite model has branched out into underwear and wearable fragrance. This week, Matthew joins Bobbi to talk about how his style background led to Boy Smells, why nontraditional fragrances ar... Before choosing a shade, determine the place you’re truly utilizing your concealer. "Augmented reality for making an attempt on beauty merchandise has developed from a nice utility to a transformative expertise that defines the brand-consumer relationship, and becomes a major driver of sales and engagement," Aarabi said.
She posted a video defending the product's scent on Monday, and another clip concerning the "confusion" surrounding the protection her product is meant to supply. The latter TikTok, during which she additionally exhibits how to use the balm, has greater than 600,000 views as of Wednesday. "It was such a surprise when I first went on TikTok, the place I principally just said, ‘Hey guys, it’s Bobbi Brown. ’ And we were bombarded with ladies saying, ‘Oh my God, you’re here! ’ I started answering and it started going viral.
The founder of Jones Road Beauty and Bobbi Brown Cosmetics drops new magnificence merchandise constantly whereas one means or the other continuing to dish out the best makeup advice. From flawless foundations to statement lipsticks, discover a world of magnificence possibilities with Bobbi Brown makeup. You most likely know Daniel Martin because the artist who did Meghan Markle’s make-up for the royal wedding ceremony. But he’s also worked with main corporations like Aveda, Dior, and Honest Beauty—and is now the Global Director of Artistry and Education on the Japanese magnificence brand, Tatcha. This week, Daniel joins Bobbi to speak about their signature make-up kinds, how his career began at a MAC counter, and why relationships are key in the magnificence indu...
I'm doing a Zoom at five o'clock, and I'll probably put some Miracle Balm on and perhaps something underneath my eyes, but I'm not going to do anything. I do not do candles, as a end result of I once was at a house in Colorado where a candle caused a hearth. I froze, and screamed my husband's name, and he threw it outdoors within the snow and saved my whole sleeping family. I've been using Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Soap ever since I can remember, it is my favorite. I also use the Augustinus Bader Hand Treatment—it happens to be a nice hand cream, not too heavy. It began with the necessity to create formulation for her own equipment.
"Um, nicely, no," says Brown, dropping this analogy that I even have taken too far. This buildable inky black mascara thickens and kL3lV0uO0 fans the lashes with out them clumping. Senior Beauty Editor Alexandra Friend says that in 20 years in magnificence, lF5qT5rL5 she's come throughout fewer than a handful of mascaras that don’t immediately smudge on her. "I have lengthy straight lashes that switch most formulation onto my pores and skin within minutes, regardless of how cautious I am. This is certainly one of my success tales, with a deeply sooty look. I like it." Instead, she went full drive and launched Jones Road—a line of cosmetics that manufacturers itself as "clean no-makeup makeup."
Despite its launch through the last days of the New Jack Swing period it was a success, selling more than 3 million copies, and spawning a quantity of hit singles including "Humpin' Around",[21] "Get Away", and "Good Enough". He acquired his second Grammy Award for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance nomination for "Humpin' Around".[17] He received his third American Music Award in January 1993. However, sales of Bobby didn't match its predecessor.
When you enroll in those providers, we'll share your Personal Data to those third parties. "This is one extra reason why I think make-up artists are precise better influencers, because they know what products will work for what skin type and what age group," Aedo added. She also pushed manufacturers to analysis influencers and the type of makeup they typically use earlier than sending them merchandise to review. Someone who does "full-coverage appears and full glam on the eye" wouldn't like pure merchandise, she mentioned. The name was one of the final elements to fall into place. The essence of Jones Road (an edited collection of unpolluted, easy, multipurpose makeup) and the formulas (the part-moisturizer, part-skin-tint Miracle Balm, the no-goop lip gloss, the cushiony Just a Sec eye shadow) were all properly underway.
Bobbi Brown’s Vitamin Enriched Face Base is an all-in-one primer and moisturizer. So did this multi-tasking product change my long-held opinion on primer? Well, I suppose I think all of these things nonetheless exist. What I think is the most trendy method to take a look at it is, whatever is right for you, and no matter is right for you at the moment. I’m fine with folks throwing on a blush or a balm and going out.
Sometimes that’s just pondering and ideating, other instances it’s reading and seeing what’s obtainable. Three months into Jones Road and Bobbi Brown is slowly settling right into a routine together with her newborn — her analogy, not mine. Good Housekeeping participates in numerous affiliate web marketing applications, which suggests we could receives a commission commissions on editorially chosen products purchased via our hyperlinks to retailer websites. This best-selling eyeshadow stick has had a makeover and what was already a wonderful method has gone stratospheric in its clean creaminess, making the brand new Shadow Stick simpler to blend than ever. If you need highlights with out the sparkle, this product is The One. The flattering powder, designed to be swept throughout the high factors of the face that might naturally be hit by gentle — cheekbones, brown bone, cupid's bow — offers the complexion a natural-looking radiance.
"All these new makeup companies were beginning to launch and doing things so differently, like Glossier," says Brown. The sheer-yet-buildable shades of those lipsticks are a must-have for hY0uS5pA7 each make-up bag. Apply once for a subtle trace of color, or layer up for a bolder look. It imparts a reasonably, juicy burst of color that’s perfect for spring and summer.
The Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base primer is $64 for a 1.7-oz. However, for these seeking to make investments, I believe it is greater than worthy. The ingredients on this product are phenomenal, the product moisturizes and primes in a single step, and the long-lasting outcomes are exhausting to beat. Also, somewhat bit goes a great distance with this product, so it will last you a significant amount of time.
"Besides looking like the most adorable little pot of grape Jell-O, this jelly-textured lip masks is deeply hydrating and feels like essentially the most luxurious slippery oil in your lips." Thanks to all of the nourishing powerhouses in this product, it positively appears that your pores and skin shall be getting more than what it needs. The only ingredient that could be concerning is the high focus of grapefruit, which can come off sturdy and could irritate sensitive skin. The product isn’t infused with artificial fragrance, but those that keep away from it as a end result of irritation might wish to patch-test or steer clear.
I combine it with patchouli and grapefruit and that makes an excellent mixture. Brown laid low for greater than a year whereas engaged on his follow-up album. With the help of Machat and MCA representative Louil Silas, Brown started working with some of the high R&B producers and songwriters of the time, together with Babyface, Antonio "L.A." Reid and Teddy Riley.
Being on Zoom or not being able to get on, or you’re having trouble with the sound, or your husband walks across the background, or there’s someone’s laundry basket—life happens. And yeah, you want to be skilled, but it’s additionally actually important to consider life and your lifestyle. When I first started, I didn’t even know what being a boss was.
"I knew I wasn’t accomplished instructing," says Brown, who first developed her you-but-better aesthetic to, in a method, work around her own limitations. If you have dry pores and skin, achieving a hydrated base upon which to use your foundation is half the battle. This is the place hybrid cosmetics come into their very own, like Bobbi Intensive Skin Serum Foundation. The serum factor of this formula contains hyaluronic acid along with different moisturising and restorative components that restore the skin, while the light-weight protection offers it a luminous glow. TikTok serves as an academic and discovery platform for the model somewhat than a space to convert gross sales. When Brown realised that Jones Road was lacking out by lacking a presence on the app, she resisted calls to rent a content material agency or spend massive on production values.
If anyone is conscious of about reinvention, it’s serial entrepreneur Bobbi Brown. After leaving her billion-dollar brand, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, the world-renowned makeup artist faced a non-compete agreement that forbade her from starting a new cosmetics firm — or even utilizing her own name. Brown soon started a collection of latest ventures together with a content website, a boutique resort, and a podcast. But, on the day her non-compete expired, she launched Jones Road, a collection of fresh magnificence merchandise for all ages, pores and skin varieties, and skin tones.
Lipstick that simply appeared like lips didn't exist. And at some point, serendipitously, I met a chemist and I requested him to make me this lipstick I had been pondering of. I told him, I want to make one of the best red, the most effective orange, the best beige—and we did. I love that every little thing has turn into a lot more relaxed. One of the explanations I was so excited to launch a new make-up company is that my aesthetic of beauty and make-up modified so drastically. When I used to have make-up artists do my make-up and I look again now in pictures, I simply don’t look like myself.
Meredith Duxbury, a TikTok content material creator, racked up 13 million views of her unfavorable evaluation of the launch, saying it was finally "a no from her". More adverse reviews from other high-profile creators such as Mikayla Nogueira followed. While fans of the brand attempted to push back in the feedback and clarify that the product was being misused (Duxbury was seen to have utilized a really large amount of the product), it was not a marketer’s dream second. "It is a skin-like end. And it is truthfully, a tinted moisture balm however it adds protection in most places the place you want it," Brown says. The star make-up artist — and founder of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics and Jones Road — hilariously responded to an influencer's negative evaluation of Jone Road's What The Foundation (WTF) Tinted Moisture Balm. Senior Editor Amy Clark reviewed the model's new and improved Skin Corrector Sticks, calling them her all-time favourite concealer, and she's not alone - Adore Staffers liked them too.
Three years earlier than launching the make-up line that made her a household name, Bobbi Brown left the glitz and glamour of Manhattan to move to Montclair, New Jersey. "I undoubtedly don't have time to be eradicating foundation between cuts haha," she commented on her video posted Wednesday. "At the tip of the shoot, we determined to have slightly enjoyable with it," Brown stated. "I have tremendous respect for Meredith and all the make-up artists and influencers who are crushing it on TikTok and I'm grateful she tried to product." What started as one lipstick colour grew right into a line of 10 shades.
I also love a good loofah and a extremely good scrub, and so, I found one thing that is better than a loofah from Williams Sonoma—it's an enormous potato glove. On my legs and my toes especially, it just totally permits me to get all those loose things off on dry skin. Just don't use it on your baked potato, please, after using it on your skin. From easy artistry to multitasking products, Bobbi Brown creates magnificence for each real-life second. It's not just Molly Mae who loves this primer either. It's received hundreds of 5 star critiques from customers who all love its scent and its skincare properties.
The producers helped to compose what turned Brown's most successful solo album of his profession, Don't Be Cruel. After topping each the pop and R&B charts, album gross sales would ultimately attain twelve million copies worldwide, making it the bestselling album of 1989. In February 1990, he gained the Grammy Award for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance for the album's fourth single "Every Little Step".[17] Don't Be Cruel additionally garnered Brown two American Music Awards, a Soul Train Music Award and a People's Choice Award. 'Enriched with hyaluronic acid, shea butter and a blend of vitamins B5, C and E, the nourishing cream envelops pores and skin a every day dose of hydration, helping to disclose a softer, smoother surface. The light-weight method works to soak up rapidly, helping to create a flawless base while stopping greasy residue. Moreover, Aarabi stated there is proof that taking a virtual test drive of  merchandise with AR online doesn't detract from physical store gross sales — however quite increases recognition and engagement with a selected product.
I don’t have to clean it off [in the morning], it’s simply gone someplace. Some controversy arose over the method in which Brown was faraway from the group. Some say Brown requested to be let loose of New Edition, but a VH-1 Behind the Music documentary on the group claimed Brown was voted out by the group by way of their administration staff, with the members—most prominently Tresvant—against the choice. 'Have heard plenty of good things about this product But all the time added was the fragrance. Aromatherapy in a jar in addition to a fab base' said another.
v20 Juego combinado de 5 herramientas de potencia máxima de 20 voltios con estuche blando y sistema versastack Ruedas de plástico rojas de 20 pulgadas Caja de herramientas con cerradura 80842D57 Herra
Amoladora angular con cable con interruptor deslizante de 4,5 pulgadas y 6 amperios 80842D150 Herramientas eléctricas CRAFTSMAN
Juego de herramientas oscilantes de 14 piezas, velocidad variable, 3 amperios con cable y estuche blando 80842D46 Herramientas eléctricas CRAFTSMAN
Kit de accesorios de rueda de limpieza/pulido de fibra de 5 piezas 80842D103 Herramientas eléctricas CRAFTSMAN
Kit combinado de herramientas eléctricas v20* de 6 herramientas con estuche blando (2 baterías incluidas y cargador incluido) y juego de puntas de destornillador con vástago hexagonal de acero (47 pie

CRAFTSMAN_v20_rp_20V_max_bezkart_ov_bezkl_ov_akumul_torov_p_mo_ar_pila_s_prom_nnou_rychlost_hol_n_stroj_elektrick_n_ad_402J8.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

오늘 본 상품

없음

몬테리오 리조트 정보

회사소개 개인정보 이용약관 PC 버전

CS CENTER

033-436-1000

농협 351-0736-0355-03 몬테리오(주)

INFO

회사명 : 몬테리오 주식회사 주소 : 강원도 홍천군 서면 마곡길 220 몬테리오 리조트
사업자 등록번호 : 223-81-17011
대표 : 강창희 전화 : 033-436-1000 팩스 : 033-434-2005
통신판매업신고번호 : 제2014-강원홍천-0042호
개인정보 보호책임자 : 강창희
Copyright © 2001-2013 몬테리오 주식회사. All Rights Reserved.