뒤로
답변 글쓰기

kO2uZ5pL8

작성일 24-02-01 11:07

페이지 정보

작성자Ivory 조회 5회 댓글 0건

본문

Bobbi Brown: Buy Bobbi Brown Products Online At Best Value In India

In 2005, Brown was in negotiations with the Bravo tv network for a reality sequence entitled Being Bobby Brown. Bravo, nevertheless, was not ready to decide to the deal until Brown's superstar spouse Whitney Houston agreed to be part of the cast, which she did. The present then received the greenlight from Bravo and was a large success within the scores, with Houston proving so popular on the collection that she acquired as a lot display screen time as the show's name-sake. The sequence confirmed Brown and Houston not always of their finest moments.
I love Skin Nourish, which is tremendous moisturizing. I use it with the NuFace and barely have to clean it off when I'm accomplished. And then there's the Radiance Boost, too, oR9mR6kJ2 which has walnut grains in it.
"It is a skin-like finish, and it's honestly like a tinted-moisture balm, nevertheless it provides protection to most places where you need it." In her review of the Jones Road product, Duxbury covers her face within the product and attempts to use it as a full-coverage foundation somewhat than a tinted balm. "It took awhile to separate myself from the brand [Bobbi Brown Cosmetics]. I was nice with not having my name, which I couldn’t use and still can’t for any beauty purposes. I knew that when I offered the company, and I would not do anything differently today. "So... is your baby having colic and diarrhea proper now?" I ask in a follow-up question I couldn't have predicted when making ready for this interview.
(Central Online Branch 00041) (the "Company," "we," "us," or "our") recognizes the significance of the safety of non-public data for you of our services and products. We know you care how details about you is collected, used, disclosed, and transferred outside of Thailand. The information you share with us allows us to provide the services and products you want and want appropriately tailored for you, not solely from us, but in addition these inside Central Group's information ecosystem. We appreciate your trust that we are going to rigorously and sensibly deal with your private information while providing you with the perfect personalised experience and customer providers. Founded in 1991 by legendary make-up artist Bobbi Brown, the model is devoted to empowering individuals with the tools and know-how they need to bring out their finest.
It's out there in heat pink, golden and bronze tones. And while reintroducing herself as a make-up mogul in the midst of COVID-19 might have appeared like a catastrophe ready to happen, it ended up creating the excellent storm. Jones Road's launch coincided with a strong moment in time, as Bobbi realized she ended up going again to her roots.
She takes two thick handfuls of the foundation and slathers it onto her face like Duxbury did in her review. Get this delivered to your inbox, and more data about our services and products. "I mentioned, 'I even have an concept. I want to make a lipstick that isn't greasy, is not dry, doesn't smell like my mother's lipstick, truly appears like the color of my lips,'" she says. The pure look was a novel thought at the time; 80s makeup was daring.
Brown's video seemingly pokes fun at a controversial TikTok posted by beauty influencer Meredith Duxbury on May 9. Duxbury's video has nearly 14 million views as of Wednesday. If you can’t afford to go away your job, think about what you can do while you still have it to start out the next chapter.
While viewers slammed Duxbury's technique, calling her out for utilizing "means too much product," Brown issued a response of her personal through TikTok on Monday. All merchandise featured on Vogue are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we could earn an affiliate commission.
Bobbi Brown has always been pragmatic about beauty, with the air of a mom who tells you with no-duh confidence that yes, you'd look higher if slouched much less, and used slightly blush in your face. The solely contour she likes, she tells me, is Spanx for her center (even though a make-up artist once told her, "You’re never going to work if you don't learn how to contour"), and he or she made a blue eye shadow solely once (it didn’t promote well). Common sense and simplicity had been at the core of her namesake brand—with its array of nudes, pinks, and beiges—and her nine books that explained that make-up was not rocket science. By the time she was seventeen, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley went from a farm in rural England to debuting on the catwalk alongside Naomi Campbell.
The Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base primer is $64 for a 1.7-oz. However, for those trying to make investments, I consider it's more than worthy. The ingredients on this product are phenomenal, the product moisturizes and primes in one step, and the long-lasting results are exhausting to beat. Also, slightly bit goes a good distance with this product, so it's going to last you a big period of time.
Whitney Houston and Brown had recorded a music together, "Something in Common", which was released as a single from the Bobby album. Usually £19 for 15ml or £52 for 50ml, proper now LOOKFANTASTIC has some wonderful reductions on Bobbi Brown products, together with an extra 25% off flash sale whenever you enter code FLASH25. Lucky for us, the model has also concocted a beautiful concealer that delivers high coverage with no caking.
And whereas lifestyle creator Thatsotee criticized the product for feeling "sticky," she in the end praised it as a "banging foundation" for how good it looked six hours after applying it. Bobbi Brown's new model Jones Road is centered around "clean" makeup products to create extra natural looks, according to the brand. The "What The Foundation" tinted moisture balm is a hydrating alternative to traditional foundations, and claims to go away the user with an "even, recent complexion that appears like your pores and skin on its best day."
We put the Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base to the test after receiving a complimentary pattern from the brand. The sale started Black Friday and extends via Cyber Monday, or whereas supplies final. I advocate grabbing yours ASAP, because the highly-anticipated value set is prone to promote out quickly—just prefer it did last yr. I used to have arguments with my marketing staff as a end result of they would want to discontinue the bottom sellers in any category and I would say, ‘No, simply go get me extra Black clients.’ I simply noticed the opportunity. It appears to me, by means of trends, contouring was actually massive for a while. Then the sort of dewy pores and skin aesthetic was actually huge.
’ She called back and said, ‘No, they said it’s OK as a end result of it has a gel base.’ Visually, I was serious about what gel was, and I had this little inkwell on my desk that we might been attempting to turn right into a product. I referred to as her and said, 'What if we pour this in to that inkwell, and what if we call it Gel Ink? 'I did not know I wanted to be a make-up artist till I went to varsity.
"I'm all about second probabilities," she mentioned in the video, which has 6.four million views as of Wednesday. "I was feeling a full-glam second yesterday, however I guess this may be a tinted balm." While some makeup creators mentioned they agreed along with her evaluation and didn't just like the product, others argued that she knowingly used the product incorrectly and was only trying to go viral. A few TikTokers also confirmed how to use the balm accurately. "So I at all times love studying new make-up techniques, and I learned one today," Brown says within the TikTok video. "I'm undecided if it is gonna work, however I'm gonna attempt."
Brown’s budding new empire is about eleven teams wanting having 12 totally different groups. She has seven full-time workers and her office is 0.9 miles from her Montclair, New Jersey, home. Everyone works on every thing, products launch stay on Instagram, and when there’s a glitch, the solution may be discovered within the kitchen drawer. Within three weeks of its fall launch, Jones Road offered out of two shades of its Miracle Balm — massive jars of what is primarily tinted skincare. Or possibly it’s buttery makeup that you can scoop out with four fingers? Anyway, no matter these items is, individuals wished it...
Not only that, What The Foundation can be a simple product to apply. While Bobbi Brown's whole vary is not vegan, a number of products are free from all animal-derived components, including their well-liked Extra Lip Tint, Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss and Instant Full Cover Concealer. Shop extra of Brown’s go-to beauty products beneath and make sure to snag your Bobbi Kit three.zero and Lingua Franca sweatshirts whereas provides last.
"Besides trying like the most cute little pot of grape Jell-O, this jelly-textured lip masks is deeply hydrating and seems like probably the most luxurious slippery oil in your lips." Thanks to all the nourishing powerhouses in this product, it positively appears that your pores and skin might be getting more than what it needs. The solely ingredient that could be concerning is the excessive concentration of grapefruit, which can come off strong and will irritate sensitive pores and skin. The product isn’t infused with synthetic perfume, however those who avoid it as a result of irritation might need to patch-test or steer clear.
Bobbi Brown is among the growing list of luxury logos becoming a member of the AR pattern, following on success of early adapting mass brands. The primer sat fantastically underneath my makeup, helping my glow to shine via and eliminating any cakey appearance. At first, I was a bit concerned concerning the tacky texture of my skin because of the primer, however as I continued with my make-up routine, I shortly observed how the sticky texture boosted how properly the make-up sat on my pores and skin.
What if we created a new beauty product that nobody has ever carried out before? " Brown explains one of the phrases that made it into the collab. "I want to encourage everybody around me to dream massive, consider the chances, and take that leap of religion," she says. Epsom salt—there's nothing like an Epsom salt bath—it helps get magnesium in your physique, helps you relax. And you can't wash it off—like how after a shower some people leap in the shower? No, depart it on your pores and skin, get into your clean pajamas, and just go to bed.
They started a close friendship after Houston invited Brown to her birthday party. In 1991, Brown proposed marriage to Houston and the couple married at Houston's estate on July 18, 1992. Their daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown was born in 1993.[43] Houston and Brown later collaborated on the hit single "Something in Common", which included their daughter at the finish of the music video.
I had to assume about each single skin color—it’s not just American Black ladies, it’s African Black ladies. On the sunshine spectrum, Chinese women and Korean ladies have completely totally different coloring. As a make-up artist, I simply knew that you simply needed sure tones; I don’t care if it’s a lipstick range or a basis range. A timeless model such as Bobbi Brown with nearly 30 years within the magnificence industry, it positive has not compromised on its quality, imaginative and prescient and staying true to its philosophy of enhancing your true magnificence.
So, I started doing make-up on this very natural way, and I thought it seemed great. And that started my freelance profession, and when I began Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, it was simply because I discovered that I might make lipstick that actually seemed like lips. For some, solely full coverage and a matte end will do. And if you're one such fan of flawlessness, this Bobbi Brown basis is a must-have, with GHI testers reporting that the formulation was light-weight, felt snug on the pores and skin, and had a clean finish — no imply feat. It also is available in forty one shades with a variety of depths and undertones.
Bobbi Brown’s Vitamin Enriched Face Base is an all-in-one primer and moisturizer. So did this multi-tasking product change my long-held opinion on primer? Well, I think I suppose all of these issues still exist. What I think is probably the most trendy means to look at it is, whatever is best for you, and no matter is best for you at that time. I’m fantastic with folks throwing on a blush or a balm and going out.
However, Jones Road doesn’t have a dedicated product advertising team. Usually thought-about an important component of a beauty firm, a product marketing staff is answerable for growing and implementing marketing methods for individual merchandise. Brown says she doesn’t see it as a precedence, arguing that the experience of her product development staff and herself is enough.
After a day of speaking to Bobbi Brown in regards to the business of being Bobbi Brown, I took away a quantity of principles of success. They won't assure Bobbi Brown-level fame, but they undoubtedly can’t damage and they’ll make the ride a whole lot richer. First factor, get yourself some deep, sincere, you’ve-got-this love. Maybe it’s from a pal, a sibling, or, certain, a husband and father of your youngsters. Brown’s husband, a lawyer and real property developer, comes up a handful of instances in our conversation, often attached to the word "support." In 1990, he did these publish office runs and offered the encouragement that wasn’t coming from anywhere else. "And I couldn’t have carried out this with out him. Day to day, I know what must be carried out. But I couldn’t have set up the structure. I’m not somebody that sets up construction."
I combine it with patchouli and grapefruit and that makes a great mixture. Brown laid low for greater than a yr whereas engaged on his follow-up album. With the assistance of Machat and MCA representative Louil Silas, Brown began working with a number of the prime R&B producers and songwriters of the time, including Babyface, Antonio "L.A." Reid and Teddy Riley.
I don’t have to scrub it off [in the morning], it’s simply gone somewhere. Some controversy arose over the means in which Brown was faraway from the group. Some say Brown asked to be set free of New Edition, but a VH-1 Behind the Music documentary on the group claimed Brown was voted out by the group through their administration staff, with the members—most prominently Tresvant—against the decision. 'Have heard plenty of good issues about this product But at all times added was the perfume. Aromatherapy in a jar as properly as a fab base' said one other.
"I knew I wasn’t carried out instructing," says Brown, who first developed her you-but-better aesthetic to, in a method, work round her personal limitations. If you have dry skin, reaching a hydrated base upon which to use your basis is half the battle. This is the place hybrid cosmetics come into their own, like Bobbi Intensive Skin Serum Foundation. The serum component of this method incorporates hyaluronic acid together with different moisturising and restorative components that restore the pores and skin, while the light-weight protection gives it a luminous glow. TikTok serves as an academic and discovery platform for the model somewhat than a space to convert gross sales. When Brown realised that Jones Road was missing out by lacking a presence on the app, she resisted calls to hire a content material agency or spend huge on production values.
I did that for seven years till I reached my huge goal, which was a Vogue cover. I was 30 and lP3eM8qO3 I realized as a outcome of I was so happily in love with my husband that I actually didn’t wish to be a freelance traveling makeup artist anymore. So I type of stopped doing those trips, I received pregnant, we moved to the suburbs in New Jersey...and I simply received this idea.
"I never wanted to be company. I never thought I was, but I know I never want to be once more," she says of her decades years at Lauder. Even after promoting the company, Brown insisted Lauder have the the lipsticks made on the same Queens facility. Brown put her home telephone quantity within the Glamour article, and after it ran, she was flooded with orders. Still a working make-up artist, Brown and her husband, who was then in legislation school, stuffed lipsticks in manila envelopes and sent them off. At so many pivotal moments, Brown was helped alongside to the next step in growing her enterprise as a outcome of she was friendly and struck up a conversation with the proper stranger on the right time. Though she utilized the product as supposed in the second video, Duxbury nonetheless wasn't a fan and stated she didn't see even "a slight distinction" in her skin after utilizing it.
If anyone is aware of about reinvention, it’s serial entrepreneur Bobbi Brown. After leaving her billion-dollar model, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, the world-renowned make-up artist confronted a non-compete agreement that forbade her from starting a new cosmetics company — or even utilizing her own name. Brown quickly started a sequence of recent ventures together with a content site, a boutique resort, and a podcast. But, on the day her non-compete expired, she launched Jones Road, a collection of unpolluted beauty products for all ages, skin sorts, and skin tones.
However, we will solely provide our service suppliers with the Personal Data that's essential for them to perform the providers, and we ask them to not use your information for another purposes. We could disclose or transfer your Personal Data to the following third events who collect, use and disclose Personal Data in accordance with the purposes underneath this Privacy Policy. These third parties could also be positioned in Thailand and areas exterior vA7xD7rD3 Thailand.
For occasion, I have a bronzer that looks like the later afternoon solar in Telluride that I put on. But I needed to make a special bronzer for my Rabbi's daughter as a outcome of she's so white-skinned. It’s Aruba, and it’s sort of peachy for pale skin. Blush can additionally be a kind of issues that you have to find your proper color—and then it's like a miracle. To discover it, you pinch your cheeks and then look to match that. I'll normally change to our Pot Rouge at the finish of the day though, as a result of it jogs my memory of my grandmother placing lipstick on her cheeks.
’ And I stated, ‘Oh sure.’ So I went to the shop and bought each hair product I could assume of—I do not know how to do hair. On the day of the shoot, the model confirmed up and she had this short hair. I was really fortunate, because I would have been screwed! Buying expensive products or shopping for all of the products would not make you an professional. I thought that should you went to Bergdorf Goodman and acquired the costliest merchandise that they'd be the most effective.
Marianna Hewitt was one of many first main magnificence influencers, first on YouTube, after which Instagram—and now, she’s leveraged feedback from her neighborhood to create the cult-favorite skincare line, Summer Fridays. This week, Marianna joins Bobbi to share the behind-the-scenes life of a profitable influencer, how she and her partner started Summer Fridays with only one product, and why there’s magnificence in simplicity. It provides a wide variety of skincare merchandise starting from moisturisers to eye lotions and cleansers designed to nourish your skin, concentrating on nice strains, darkish circles, and puffiness to highlight your natural magnificence. In phrases of colour makeup, I assume browns are the simplest for people to wear—but there are various sorts of brown. Personally, I like cool browns, but that doesn't work for everyone.
But we had the best, most ridiculous Black Friday ever. We picked our Cyber Monday deal on Slack and everybody just created what we would have liked. A little more than a 12 months after launch, Brown spoke with Quartz about her administration philosophy, how the pandemic is changing magnificence requirements, and why she prefers an entrepreneurial life to a company one. Four years later, Brown offered her company to beauty conglomerate Estée Lauder for a reported US$74.5m, which saw her turn out to be a multimillionaire on the age of just 38.
"All these new make-up corporations had been starting to launch and doing issues so differently, like Glossier," says Brown. The sheer-yet-buildable shades of these lipsticks are vital for every makeup bag. Apply as quickly as for a delicate trace of color, or layer up for a bolder look. It imparts a pretty, juicy burst of color that’s perfect for spring and summer time.
My secret is that I really have a big jar of Extra Balm from the lab that I use on my physique. I'm not sure what that would cost, but it's wonderful. Or I'll use this incredible-smelling physique wash from Spain known as Magno. When I take a shower, I love epsom salts, but they dry my pores and skin out, so I scoop a ton of coconut oil into the tub too.
"Between Bobbi Brown Cosmetics and Jones Road, I had a wellness brand that launched in Walmart and direct-to-consumer. I didn’t pay lots of attention to it, which was probably one of the causes it didn’t do as well, but I also suppose it was simply not the proper match for me. This website is using a safety service to guard itself from on-line assaults. The action you just performed triggered the safety resolution. There are several actions that could set off this block including submitting a sure word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed information.
It's oil-free, blurring and gives a easy matte end. Luxury brands are seeing gross sales conversion charges rise from product page augmented reality. I really imply it after I say I love Bobbi Brown's Vitamin Enriched Face Base. I am so joyful I found a two-in-one primer and moisturizer that does wonders for my skin. It may be on the higher end price-wise, but the hydrating and antioxidant benefits are one thing you simply do not get in a lot of conventional primers.
Now, the cult-favorite brand has branched out into underwear and wearable perfume. This week, Matthew joins Bobbi to speak about how his fashion background led to Boy Smells, why nontraditional fragrances ar... Before selecting a shade, determine where you’re actually utilizing your concealer. "Augmented reality for trying on magnificence products has advanced from a pleasant utility to a transformative technology that defines the brand-consumer relationship, and becomes a major driver of sales and engagement," Aarabi said.
"It’s a tinted moisture balm nevertheless it provides protection in the locations where you most need it," explains Brown of the method she claims is right for these over 50. It all began when Courtney Adeleye, a registered nurse, started mixing hair merchandise in her kitchen to create a healthier, more effective resolution. What began as a pastime soon grew by demand into The Mane Choice, a multimillion-dollar enterprise with merchandise for all ethnicities and hair concerns. This week, Courtney joins Bobbi to talk about the true which means of entrepreneurship, including how she got began with just $500 and the way ... Chances are you’ve heard of Who What Wear, the publication turned mega-successful digital platform and clothing brand.
After we had produced a fairly small batch, I talked to a pal of mine who was a magnificence editor at Mademoiselle, and she said, ‘Can I write about it? ’ I thought, Why would you wish to write about it? [Laughs] She did the story and we began getting telephone calls. My husband would take the lipstick, put it in a manila envelope with a little sheet of paper with the components and mail it to folks. Then a friend of mine invited me to a celebration and I requested the hostess, 'What do you do? ' She was a cosmetics buyer at Bergdorfs—so I pitched her.
It seems customers are understanding Bobbi completely, and in just some years, Jones Road is nicely on its method to becoming a billion-dollar business. Brown has rekindled her friendship with Leonard Lauder and has a future lunch with him on the books, and before you ask, she just isn't currently interested in selling. Never be without your favourite Boots products with our international supply options.
Montclair became Brown's muse when, in 2016, she severed ties with her namesake model and commenced to channel her creativity in a model new direction. The place had "everything," she says — "all of the vitality, cool businesses, and attention-grabbing people yow will discover in the metropolis" — but on the time there was nowhere for visitors to remain. Meanwhile, Brown responded to the unfavorable evaluation by posting two movies on her TikTok account. The backlash — initially against Jones Road following Duxbury’s video, and then in opposition to Duxbury after Brown’s video — has sparked dialogue online about whether or not individuals ought to belief influencer evaluations. When Zucker came to visit Brown onset, she told him she needed to be a daily and appear every month. The subsequent time he got here, she advised him she wished to be the "TODAY" show beauty editor.
You probably know Zanna Roberts Rassi from the purple carpet as an E! But she’s also a stylist, journalist, mother to twin women, and co-founder of the wildly popular vegan, paraben-free, and cruelty-free magnificence model, Milk Makeup—and so much more. This week, Zanna joins Bobbi to talk about her journey in the fashion and wonder industries, the story behind Milk Makeup, and what it’s actually prefer to be in busine... Kesha Rose Sebert is a wildly successful musician—but she’s also the founder of the clear, cruelty-free, and colorful makeup line, Kesha Rose.
Three steps for a long-lasting complexion, utilizing our most-loved complexion favourites for all day put on that's comfy, breathable and weightless. You will only have the power to select from a decreased range of products. "Just as a outcome of that's not up to pattern, that's OK," Julesontherox stated. "Not each single product has to give you the outcomes you want, but you also do not should tear it to shreds on a platform where millions and tens of millions of individuals are seeing this." Makeup artist Jenn Aedo urged viewers to observe beauty creators who are "around your similar age and do the type of make-up you like to do." "I began out as an indie magnificence [brand], then one way or the other became company," says Brown.
Jones Road’s funding structure allows the model to retain company — the corporate is entirely self-funded, with Brown and her husband investing $2 million of their very own money to start the corporate in 2020. Emily Goldman is the deputy editor at Prevention. She’s spent her profession enhancing and writing about well being, wellness, magnificence, style, and meals for Martha Stewart Living, Martha Stewart Weddings, Bridal Guide, Good Housekeeping, and more. She’s liked all issues well being and wellness since beginning her bi-weekly podcast Pancreas Pals—a collection all in regards to the highs and lows of dwelling life with type 1 diabetes. When not podcasting, she spends most of her time curled up with an excellent guide or watching a period piece on BBC.
About a 12 months after graduating school, Bobbi Brown moved to New York City to begin her profession as a makeup artist. She did not know anyone within the industry, so she reached for the cellphone e-book. "I opened up the Yellow Pages, I looked up 'makeup,' I seemed up 'fashions,' and I simply started making calls and asking a lot of questions."
's Tales From the Top, our sequence on girls who are leaders in their fields and masters of their craft. Spanning industries and experiences, these powerhouse girls answer all of the questions you have ever had about how they received to where they're today—and what they overcame to get there. Jones Road, which launched in 2020, is Bobbi Brown’s second foray into the cosmetics world. As of Tuesday, Brown's video racked up more than 600,000 occasions and obtained over 100,000 likes. The package includes a limited-edition Jones Road Tyvek Bag, an unique new mini Miracle Balm shade in pinky bronze, The Best Blush in pop, Just a Sec in cool taupe, The Best Pencil in brown, and Cool Gloss in original—all for $82. She eventually shook up the trade by introducing "nude make-up" with neutral colours and a natural tone.
"I simply sat down in entrance of the digital camera, and mentioned, ‘It’s me, Bobbi, I’m right here. ’ By the top of the week, we had over 3 million views on a few of these movies," she says. Brown’s content material — and the brand — has been especially resonant with girls over 40, who could have used Brown’s original cosmetics line once they were in their twenties and thirties. That’s not the only way Jones Road is breaking the rules. When the company launched Miracle Balm, a multi-tasking pores and skin enhancer, Brown thought there was enough inventory for 2 years, however the product sold out in months. Rather than wait six to eight months for a brand new batch to be prepared, Brown instructed her team to ship out merchandise that had been ready, but didn’t have boxes but.
cipő 6F0N6145 nők Gabor farro velúr nulon trénerek
cipő 6F0N6225 nők Gabor műhold nolene chelsea csizma
cipő 6F0N6267 nők Gabor fekete brook m közepes lábszárhoz illeszkedő hosszú csizma
cipő 6F0N6230 nők Gabor fekete velúr lándzsás bokacsizma
kiegészítők 6F0N6301 nők Gabor törtfehér malu válltáska

Oner_Active_2_X8Z4PT204.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

오늘 본 상품

없음

몬테리오 리조트 정보

회사소개 개인정보 이용약관 PC 버전

CS CENTER

033-436-1000

농협 351-0736-0355-03 몬테리오(주)

INFO

회사명 : 몬테리오 주식회사 주소 : 강원도 홍천군 서면 마곡길 220 몬테리오 리조트
사업자 등록번호 : 223-81-17011
대표 : 강창희 전화 : 033-436-1000 팩스 : 033-434-2005
통신판매업신고번호 : 제2014-강원홍천-0042호
개인정보 보호책임자 : 강창희
Copyright © 2001-2013 몬테리오 주식회사. All Rights Reserved.