You Recognize, the one where She Eats Glass? > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
You Recognize, the one where She Eats Glass? > 자유게시판

You Recognize, the one where She Eats Glass?

페이지 정보

작성자 Edythe Wellman 댓글 0건 조회 7회 작성일 24-03-02 07:31

본문

You recognize, the one the place she eats glass???

BuzzFeed Staff

Link

Facebook

Pinterest

Twitter

Mail

I think we will all agree that Selena Gomez's new music video for "Fetish" is fascinating to say the least.

View this video on YouTube

Within the video, which was released on Tuesday, Selena eats glass, cleaning soap, and lipstick. Interesting!

So many questions. Well, in a latest interview with Dazed, the singer sat down together with her BFF and collaborator, Petra Collins, and spilled some deets.

On the scene the place she eats a bunch of weird issues and goes kinda cray:

The kitchen scene was so liberating, to lose management of my physique and lose sight of myself. I felt great and i felt like tomatoes, eggs and dirt and it was amazing, but severely? I really like that. It felt so good. I remember being just a little nervous, ffetish.video and when shit hit the wall - I just lost it and left myself in that scene. It was so cool.

On collaborating with Petra:

I remember the second I wished you [Petra] to do the visuals for this report. I was on a aircraft to New York scrolling via your Instagram because I’ve adopted you for therefore lengthy and i all the time simply love to have a look at your pictures when I’m bored.

I had a espresso and that i said to my manager, "Look, I actually want her to do the visuals for ALL MY MUSIC. I love HER! She’s so wonderful!" As quickly as I landed, I sent you "Bad Liar" and "Fetish" and you responded to "Fetish" probably the most.

On her character behind closed doorways:

Um, I’m not saying I’ve ever achieved one thing similar to the kitchen scene in real life, however I can say proper now, I do weird shit on a regular basis when I’m alone in my home.

On the out of doors scene:

Look, I can tell you that neighborhood in the video appears exactly like the one I grew up in. I at all times felt like where I lived seemed on the surface very innocent however I knew precisely what was going on behind every of the houses and (understood) that feeling of being remoted. I get it. There’s a reason there is no such thing as a-one else on the street within the video.

On feelings emotions~:

I’m such a most cancers, I’m sensitive as fuuuuuck. I really feel every part so intensely, which is certainly one of my favourite issues about myself. Feeling is one thing I really like.

And finally, on releasing her interior-Selena:

With the way I grew up, I all the time felt like there was something inside of me that hadn’t been accessed. I hadn’t had the chance or confidence to search out it. For so long I felt like I (wasn’t ready) to do one thing like this, not as a result of I don’t need to but because I lack that confidence.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체분류

나의정보

회원로그인

오늘 본 상품

없음

장바구니

쇼핑몰 검색

위시리스트

공지사항
  • 게시물이 없습니다.
더보기

INFO

회사명. 몬테리오 주식회사 주소. 강원도 홍천군 서면 마곡길 220 몬테리오 리조트
사업자 등록번호. 223-81-17011 대표. 강창희 개인정보 보호책임자. 강창희
전화. 033-436-1000 팩스. 033-434-2005
통신판매업신고번호 제2014-강원홍천-0042호
Copyright © 몬테리오 주식회사. All Rights Reserved.

CS CENTER

033-436-1000

농협 351-0736-0355-03 몬테리오(주)