You'll Be Unable To Guess My Babiie Stroller's Benefits > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
You'll Be Unable To Guess My Babiie Stroller's Benefits > 자유게시판

You'll Be Unable To Guess My Babiie Stroller's Benefits

페이지 정보

작성자 Keith 댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-06-08 21:24

본문

My Baby Stroller - Bold, Contemporary and Super Stylish

Billie Faiers' signature collection includes an elegant stroller. It's suitable for babies and is able to be adjusted as your family grows. It comes with the bassinet that is included and a car seat.

my-babiie-mb30-pushchair-from-birth-to-4-years-22kg-easy-compact-fold-large-shopping-basket-adjustable-handle-stroller-includes-cup-holder-rain-cover-billie-faiers-pink-stripes-86.jpgIt is easy to steer and has a large basket. It is also a great value for money. It also comes with a comfortable footmuff, cup holder, and rain cover.

MB02

Designed in collaboration with Billie Faiers and part of the "Signature Range" the my babiie MB02 is bold, contemporary and stylish. This stroller is ideal for babies from birth due to its fully lie-flat seat. The hood is large when fully extended, giving your baby the perfect shady area to relax or play. With a classic umbrella-style fold, a great manoeuvrability feature and a fantastic height adjustable handlebar, this stroller is a absolute delight to push. With a free rain cover with a cupholder, changing bag and changing bag the MB02 is a great all-round lightweight star. Pushchair Expert has awarded it their Best Umbrella Stroller Award 2017. Available in Black or Aqua.

Click here to find out more.

Click here to view MB02's specifications sheet.

MB51

The MB51 is the ultimate stroller for TOWIE lovers who are looking for a great value alternative to the popular strollers. It is light, able to steer on a variety of terrains, and features an ample shopping basket. It also comes with a comfortable seating and adjustable handles for easy pushing. The large hood lets children to rest in shade, away from the crowds and weather.

Billie Faiers' "Signature Range" includes this chic quilted Champagne and Black stroller. This stroller folds easily and light in weight. is packed with exceptional features that make it ideal for any excursion with baby from birth (with its full recline). This pushchair is extremely maneuverable due to its lockable swivelling wheels on the front with a shopping basket as well as lockable swivelling front wheels.

The My Babiie Stroller MB51 has a three-position hood that can be extended to keep your child protected from the elements. You can still see your precious cargo through our handy window. The stroller also comes with an easy cup holder, a rain cover, and a comfortable feetmuff to ensure that you're equipped for any weather.

Georgina is a writer, editor and journalist who regularly contributes to the likes of Family Traveller and Metro writing about parenting and travel. She is also a mum of two daughters and has firsthand knowledge of everything from finding the best baby prams to navigating toddler tantrums. She loves to put her knowledge to work to help families find products that satisfy their requirements. She is eager to share her enthusiasm for exploring the world whether it's with travel, everyday life, or simply trying something new.

X4 compact pushchair

In collaboration with Billie Faiers, this stroller is a part of her Signature Range and comes complete with a comfy footmuff, insert for newborns and changing bag cup holder, and rain cover. This stunning stroller is suitable for babies as young as birth, with its reclining seat and large, extendable UPF50plus canopy. It's easy to push thanks to the height adjustable leatherette handles. With smooth riding and a fantastic basket, this stroller is perfect for busy families!

We loved this stroller, even though there were a few minor issues. It was light easy to fold and had a great ride. It's a fantastic thing to bring on holiday as it will fit in the overhead locker of your airline (please consult your airline prior to travel). Sammy liked the ease of being able to push the chair, even with the backrest reclined. Baby Elsie was able to fall asleep several times, so it was evident that she was comfortable and content!

The X4's premium cabin is incredibly comfortable and quiet, but it's not as spacious as the X3's. The X4's rear legroom is small and offers less cargo space behind its rear seats (35.5 cubic feet) than the more practical sibling (36.4). The X4 is a serious speedster with an eight-speed automatic transmission is standard. The X4's warranty is also better than average for the segment, and comes with complimentary scheduled maintenance. We'd like to see more advanced safety features, however.my-babiie-mb30-pushchair-from-birth-to-4-years-22kg-easy-compact-fold-large-shopping-basket-adjustable-handle-stroller-includes-cup-holder-rain-cover-billie-faiers-grey-tie-dye-1716.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체분류

나의정보

회원로그인

오늘 본 상품

없음

장바구니

쇼핑몰 검색

위시리스트

공지사항
  • 게시물이 없습니다.
더보기

INFO

회사명. 몬테리오 주식회사 주소. 강원도 홍천군 서면 마곡길 220 몬테리오 리조트
사업자 등록번호. 223-81-17011 대표. 강창희 개인정보 보호책임자. 강창희
전화. 033-436-1000 팩스. 033-434-2005
통신판매업신고번호 제2014-강원홍천-0042호
Copyright © 몬테리오 주식회사. All Rights Reserved.

CS CENTER

033-436-1000

농협 351-0736-0355-03 몬테리오(주)