You'll Never Guess This My Babiie Stroller's Tricks > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
You'll Never Guess This My Babiie Stroller's Tricks > 자유게시판

You'll Never Guess This My Babiie Stroller's Tricks

페이지 정보

작성자 Nick Ewald 댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 24-06-17 22:30

본문

My Baby Stroller - Bold, Contemporary and Super Stylish

Billie Faiers' signature collection includes a stylish stroller. It's suitable from birth and adaptable as your family grows with the bassinet that is included and a car seat.

It is easy to steer and has a large storage basket. It's also a great value for the money. It includes a footmuff and cup holder and rain cover.

MB02

The my Babiie Stroller is a striking elegant stroller designed in collaboration with Billie Faiers. It is suitable from birth due to the fully lie-flat seat and a newborn insert, this stroller is ideal for your little one. The huge hood when fully extended gives baby the perfect shaded space to unwind or play from the elements. This stroller is a joy to push due to its classic umbrella fold, excellent maneuverability and adjustable height handlebar. With a free rain cover as well as a cupholder and changing bag, the MB02 is an all-round lightweight superstar. Pushchair Expert awarded it with their Best Umbrella Stroller 2017 award. Available in Black or Aqua.

Click here for more information.

Product Description: Click here to view the MB02's specification sheet.

MB51

The MB51 is the ideal stroller for TOWIE lovers who are seeking a value alternative to the big-named strollers. It is light and maneuverable on a variety of terrains. It also comes with a large shopping basket. It also comes with a comfortable seat and handles that are adjustable for easy pushing. The large hood lets children to rest in shade, away from weather and crowds.

Billie Faiers' "Signature Range" includes this stylish quilted Champagne & Black stroller. This stroller folds easily and light in weight. is packed full of exceptional features making it perfect for any trip out with your baby starting at birth (with its full recline). With lockable swivelling front wheels as well as a handy shopping basket, this stroller is extremely maneuverable.

The My Babiie MB51 has a 3-position extendable hood to shield your child from the elements. You'll be able to view your precious cargo through our handy viewing window. It also comes with a free handy cup holder, rain cover and cozy footmuffs to always be ready for any weather condition.

graco-travelite-compact-stroller-pushchair-suitable-from-birth-to-approx-3-years-15kg-lightweight-at-only-7kg-black-grey-fashion-24.jpgGeorgina is a writer, editor and journalist who regularly contributes to publications such as Family Traveller and Metro writing about travel and parenting. She is also a mother of two daughters and has firsthand experience of everything from finding the most effective baby pushchairs prams pushchairs to dealing with toddler tantrums. She loves to put her knowledge to work to assist families in finding products that satisfy their requirements. She would like to share her enthusiasm for exploring the world, whether it's to do with travel, everyday life, or just trying something new.

X4 Compact

Created in collaboration with Billie Faiers this stroller is part of her Signature Range and comes complete with a comfortable footmuff, insert for newborns, changing bag, cup holder and rain cover. This gorgeous stroller in Aqua/Black is suitable for babies as young as birth, with its reclining seat and large UPF50and canopy. Leatherette handles that can be adjusted to height make it easy to push, and with a smooth ride and a fantastic basket, it's a winner for families who are on the move!

html>

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체분류

나의정보

회원로그인

오늘 본 상품

없음

장바구니

쇼핑몰 검색

위시리스트

공지사항
  • 게시물이 없습니다.
더보기

INFO

회사명. 몬테리오 주식회사 주소. 강원도 홍천군 서면 마곡길 220 몬테리오 리조트
사업자 등록번호. 223-81-17011 대표. 강창희 개인정보 보호책임자. 강창희
전화. 033-436-1000 팩스. 033-434-2005
통신판매업신고번호 제2014-강원홍천-0042호
Copyright © 몬테리오 주식회사. All Rights Reserved.

CS CENTER

033-436-1000

농협 351-0736-0355-03 몬테리오(주)