Live Streaming URL for the 2024 Olympic Shuttlecock Quarter-Finals: Gregoria Mariska Tunjung VS Ratchanok Intanon at Vidio > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
Live Streaming URL for the 2024 Olympic Shuttlecock Quarter-Finals: Gregoria Mariska Tunjung VS Ratchanok Intanon at Vidio > 자유게시판

Live Streaming URL for the 2024 Olympic Shuttlecock Quarter-Finals: Gr…

페이지 정보

작성자 Darrell Cape 댓글 0건 조회 245회 작성일 24-08-21 00:03

본문

018049900_1626971892-Olimpiade_2020_-_Ilustrasi_Medali.jpgBola.net, Jakarta - Gregoria Mariska Tunjung gives a glimmer of optimism amidst the elimination of new Indonesian badminton players at the 2024 Olympics. She moves

009099400_1722447995-20240731_-_NOC_-_OP24_-_NAIF_-_Badminton_-_Men_s_Singles_Group_H__Anthony_Sinisuka_Ginting__INA__1-2_Toma_Junior_Popov__FRA__-02.jpgoints on their own," explained Herry.
"The practice regimen isn't much different from the national training center, only the intensity is higher, especially in skills. I also emphasize to them to contin

010551000_1627205331-000_9G88DZ.jpgBola.com, Jakarta - Indonesia's women's singles player, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, acknowledges she has to prepare and refine many aspects to face the 2024 Olympics. She expressed this after her progress stopped in the quarterfinals of the 2024 Indonesia Open, at the GOR

o win and progress to the last eight.
In the last eight, Gregoria is challenged by Thai competitor Ratchanok Intanon. She moved on to the last eight after overcoming Belgian player Lianne Tan and Tai Tzu-yin

Gregoria Mariska Tunjung started her 2024 Olympics campaign in the group phase by besting Ukrainian representative Polina Buhrova (21-10 AND 21-15). Then she overcame the challenge of Czech Re

veteran players with substantial experience. Olympic soccer offers an opportunity for young players to gain wisdom from renowned veterans. Although the World Cup is more popular, many footballers seriousl

dition, technique, and mental game.

In case you beloved this short article and you wish to be given guidance with regards to scholarly metadata exchange kindly stop by our web-page. "Regarding fitness, technique, mental aspects for sure, because approaching the Olympics, it's a big event. I currently feel the desire to aim for a good result. So there must be a lot of preparation," stated Gregori

24 Olympics.

Video news: Indonesia's representatives had to succumb to the host country China 0-3 in the 2024 Uber Cup final. Appreciation goes to Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti/Ribka Sugiarto, Ester Nur

mary choice for the Brazilian national team. The reasons behind his absence remain an unsolved puzzle. Unfortunately, this decision appears to have an impact on the Brazilian national team's performance. They experienced a heavy 0-

a Chapelle Arena, alias Adidas Arena.
Rinov/Pitha, who are set to make their debut at the Olympic Games 2024, endeavor to enjoy every second. From groundwork, training camp to the forthcoming matches. They experience nervous but excited emotions, which ar

Liputan6.com, Jakarta Program of matches for athletes and teams from Indonesia competing in the Paris 2024 Olympics this day, Monday (29/7/2024). The complete lineup of matches will be aired live

vely through the Vidio OTT service.

On this day, various leading athletes from the Nation will take part in the prestigious Paris 2024 Olympics. Competitive matches in various categories will be showcased, and we can observe their performances in real-tim

paration for the Paris 2024 Olympics.
"I'm cutting down on my social media usage, I've implemented this since the Indonesia Open. There are still some things I have to handle for work, but I designate specific hour

he Paris 2024 Olympics live stream.

One of the most anticipated disciplines is shuttlecock. Various Indonesian duos will compete intensely to bring honor to the country. Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto and Rinov Rivaldy/Pitha Haningtyas Mentari will

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Soccer Olympics has a slightly odd atmosphere but still enchanting. This tournament is purposefully created for young players under the age of 23, but also includes world-

" added Pitha.

Video news: Chef de Mission (CdM) of the Indonesian Team, Anindya Novyan Bakrie, wishes the Indonesian Team will be able to secure additional gold medals compared to the last e

the Paris 2024 Olympics on Vidio

Don't miss this landmark moment! Witness the Paris 2024 Olympics live broadcast and entire Paris 2024 Olympics schedule on Vidio. Participate in the spirit of international athletes' competitions. Get the Vidio application now and

form steadily and secure a triumph.

Apart from badminton, Indonesia also has a participant in the discipline of rowing. La Memo will take part in the Men's single sculls semifinal at 14:30 WIB. You can give live cheering

rfinals of the 2024 Indonesia Open.

"It was a very unsatisfying game, I myself am not satisfied. There's also a good note because in the second game, although I was far behind, I still wanted to force myself. That's an aspe

at against Argentina in the semifinal round. Without Kaka's presence, the Brazilian national team looked lacking in energy and unable to compete with their opponents' play. Although Kaka's participation in the Olympics and Copa America is still a significant question mark, his achievements as a player remain undisputed. He will eternally be remembered as one of the legendary AC Milan pl085660100_1677492782-20230226BL_UCI_Track_Nations_Cup_2023_Indonesia_13.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체분류

나의정보

회원로그인

오늘 본 상품

없음

장바구니

쇼핑몰 검색

위시리스트

공지사항
  • 게시물이 없습니다.
더보기

INFO

회사명. 몬테리오 주식회사 주소. 강원도 홍천군 서면 마곡길 220 몬테리오 리조트
사업자 등록번호. 223-81-17011 대표. 강창희 개인정보 보호책임자. 강창희
전화. 033-436-1000 팩스. 033-434-2005
통신판매업신고번호 제2014-강원홍천-0042호
Copyright © 몬테리오 주식회사. All Rights Reserved.

CS CENTER

033-436-1000

농협 351-0736-0355-03 몬테리오(주)