While the 2024 Olympics approaches, Rinov Pitha acknowledges feeling anxious yet stays extremely enthusiastic > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
While the 2024 Olympics approaches, Rinov Pitha acknowledges feeling anxious yet stays extremely enthusiastic > 자유게시판

While the 2024 Olympics approaches, Rinov Pitha acknowledges feeling a…

페이지 정보

작성자 Malinda 댓글 0건 조회 7회 작성일 24-08-21 04:45

본문

korea-selatan_64e3b08.jpgn their communication," stated Herry.
In this Olympics, Rinov/Pitha are placed in Group A together with Chinese players Zheng Si Wei/Huang Ya Qiong, who are the top seeds, Korean stars Kim Won Ho/Jeong Na Eun, and host country

ndonesia Open 2024 the previous week.
Notably, among them are those who already obtained tickets to perform in the 2024 Olympics, such as Anthony Sinisuka Ginting and Jonatan Christie in men's singles and the mixed doubles Rinov Rivaldy/Pitha Haningtyas Mentari who sto

056723800_1722235925-ATK_PN_NL_Olympic_Paris_2024_Schedule_Indonesia_29_Juli.jpgve also garnered good results lately.
Another Indonesian pair, Mohammad Ahsan/Hendra Setiawan, also faces a group that is not too easy. They are placed with the Malaysian pair, Aaron Chia/Soh Wooi Yik, Choi Solgyu/Seo Seungjae (South Korea),

s' showing after Indonesia Open 2024.
"We will sit together with the taskforce team, PBSI, CdM, athletes, coaches, and officials, to deliberate on steps that can be carried out ahead to ensure athletes' peak performance occurs in

o the Premier League for next season.
"We are trying to bring in Elkan Baggott. Because at Bristol Rovers, he is no longer getting game time. Ipswich Town has also been promoted to the Premier League,"

long jump, and 4 x 100 meter relay.

Owens' triumph indirectly humiliated Hitler and debunked his theories about the Aryan race. Clearly, a black person could compete with (and even outperform) the Aryan race and white athletes. Owens' accomplishments received high appreciation from one of his German competitors, Luz Long. The athlete did not refrain from shaking hands with Owens as ackno

Currently, Team Indonesia still has three contenders in the badminton event at the Paris 2024 Olympics. They are Anthony Sinisuka Ginting in men's singles, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung in women's singles, and Fajar A

le, France, on Friday (19/7) evening.
If you cherished this posting and you would like to acquire additional facts concerning liputan6.com kindly stop by our own site. "As we draw nearer to the Olympic date, there's a sense of nervousness because we haven't experienced what it's like, but I'm excited. So, I want to turn this as inspiration. So far, I'm really relishing it because I've never experienced this before. From groundwork that are different from usual tournaments, there's a training camp and s

de Pourtales and Charlette Cooper.

Helene de Pourtal??s, accompanied by the Lerina sailing crew, won the gold medal in the 2-3 ton class sailing race. Meanwhile, Charlette Cooper emerged victorious in tennis. In the final game, she successfully defe

ything is possible at the Olympics.

"I watched it in person, indeed his opponent was very tough. But that's competition, there are victories and defeats. This is the Olympics, there are many surprises. Our priority now is to support Ginting and Gregoria

Bola.net, Paris - Jojo's dreams of moving forward far in the Paris 2024 Olympics have been shattered. The Indonesian shuttler was knocked out and unable to reach the last 16 after falling to Indian player Lakshya Sen, 18-21, 12-21 in the Group L qualifying match held at the Port

o perform with more self-assurance.

"Of course, I'm extremely disappointed. But this is competition. And until now, I still don't know what I need to do. I played my best. A few mistakes at the end of the first set p

The Indonesia U-23 national team's defense line is at risk of being weakened in the battle against Guinea. Two main defenders, Justin Hubner and Rizky Ridho,

match, as quoted by NOC Indonesia.

Jojo started impressively in the first game. The third seed even was ahead by a significant lead of 8-3. But after the interval, Jojo made several errors that enabled his

lack Athlete Creates Milestone

The 1936 Berlin Olympics were regarded as contentious because the governing German party, the Nazis, led by Adolf Hitler, exploited the event as propaganda for the Aryan race. They also seemed to want to demonstrate to the world that

ng these 2017 junior world champions.
"I'm attempting to savor everything leading up to the Olympics, but everyone definitely experiences anxiety, as well as me," expressed Rinov to the Public Relations and Media Team of PP PBSI after training in Cham

ontending in the Olympic Games 2024.
The Paris 2024 Olympics are just days away. This greatest sporting event on the planet is scheduled from July 26 to August 11. The badminton event is set to occur from July 27 to August 5 at the P

a Chapelle Arena, alias Adidas Arena.
Rinov/Pitha, who are set to make their debut at the Olympic Games 2024, are trying to savor every moment. From groundwork, practice sessions to the upcoming games. They are struck by jittery but enthusiastic feelings, that ar

ed regret to the Indonesian people.

"First, I would like to extend my heartfelt apologies to all Indonesians. I'm equally sorry for underperforming today. But I'm deeply grateful for your prayers for me and my fellow athletes," said Jojargentina-lionel-mes_41081ee.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체분류

나의정보

회원로그인

오늘 본 상품

없음

장바구니

쇼핑몰 검색

위시리스트

공지사항
  • 게시물이 없습니다.
더보기

INFO

회사명. 몬테리오 주식회사 주소. 강원도 홍천군 서면 마곡길 220 몬테리오 리조트
사업자 등록번호. 223-81-17011 대표. 강창희 개인정보 보호책임자. 강창희
전화. 033-436-1000 팩스. 033-434-2005
통신판매업신고번호 제2014-강원홍천-0042호
Copyright © 몬테리오 주식회사. All Rights Reserved.

CS CENTER

033-436-1000

농협 351-0736-0355-03 몬테리오(주)