Remedial Astrology Can A Person To Surmount Problems In Various Fields Of Life > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
Remedial Astrology Can A Person To Surmount Problems In Various Fields Of Life > 자유게시판

Remedial Astrology Can A Person To Surmount Problems In Various Fields…

페이지 정보

작성자 Jana 댓글 0건 조회 16회 작성일 23-09-17 12:08

본문

golden teacher growkit We may have allowed God to be stricken from our classrooms, but He will be there for the girl who prays for help as she stands before the class giving a report. He will be there for the boy who prays for guidance and strength as he completes the test before him. And God will be there in front of the classroom for the teacher who asks God for wisdom in teaching. But God will not barge in where He is not invited.

I think various researchers found Truth but think that that Truth is the only Truth and theirs is the best. (As various fundamentalist religions believe -- "our way is the only way"). I say Truth can come in many different packages. Love comes in many forms. "Spirit is Truth" and no one has a monopoly on Truth! So Science too must watch itself and not become a crystallized dogmatic form (attached to the dead past when the present is so alive with possibilities).

growkit golden teacher You are much more inclined to pay attention to an author whose writing style appeals to you. If you like the guy (or gal), you'll be more inclined to practice what you read. And practice is what's key.

Dan Hertz a peace activist during the late 60's said "we are there already." One should explore and experience with more than just intellect. "The means determines the end." We must change and to do so we must develop human character. End suffering. Attention to here and now then come down from the mountain and provide water to the thirsty souls. No cult grew around Aldous Huxley. (Who incidentally died the same moment as John F. Kennedy). Huxley did not become a Guru. (Actually a Guru is a teacher and Huxley was that!).

Focus on Freedom Every decision you make in your business needs to bring you closer to Freedom! And not only financial freedom; but freedom in every area of your life. If you make a decision in your business that robs you of a freedom you want in your life, it's not the right decision to make. Focusing exclusively on financial freedom can lead to overwhelm, confusion, exhaustion and frustration. When you focus on freedom on every level... financial, spiritual, physical and emotional... you will be guided to make the right decisions for your self.

I will share with you one of the most powerful dreams of my life. I was studying at a library table with my friend, Joy. It was kind of dark. There were many empty tables in this library, which was shaped like a theater in the round. I noticed that a middle-aged woman in a brown dress, her hair in a bun, was quietly standing beside me. As I looked at her she gestured to me to follow her. Joy never looked up from her books. I followed the woman down some stairs toward the center of the theater. In the center of the stage was a brightly glowing, golden pyramid, about fifteen to eighteen feet high. There was an open trapezoidal shaped door in the center of one side. Beside the door stood a blonde, blue-eyed, tall thin man wearing only a loin cloth.

Houston Smith, while getting his degree was a Naturalist who believed Science was the final oracle for Truth. That is until 5 months prior to getting his degree when he read page 2 of a book by Gerald Heard and then he stayed up reading all night long and by dawn his Naturalist viewpoint had collapsed. He didn't pick up another book by Heard until after he graduated. If people are suffering should not anything that ever worked to alleviate it be offered to them. Love, fresh squeezed orange juice or a Euphoric? But is that focus too narrow?

Silence In a world filled with noise, noise and more noise... silence truly is golden. As entrepreneurs, we're overwhelmed by email, phone calls, TV, radio, social media, blogs, teleclasses, a long "to do" list, etc. And, it's all draws your focus to the external. Yet, in order to succeed as a happy, fulfilled, successful conscious entrepreneur your focus needs to be inside of yourself. Silence is how this happens. So, today, please take five minutes to sit in silence. Breathe deeply and tune into your internal world. Enjoy the silence and time to simply be with yourself.

golden teacher Evaluation Rather than rushing from one thing to another, chasing creative ideas as quickly as they arrive, allow yourself to evaluate everything. With each step you take in your business, be conscious about what's happening. Does it feel right? Is it working? Is it fun and easy? Did you say "yes" when you wanted to say "no"? Is it worth it? Is it profitable? Too often, entrepreneurs get so excited about what's next, that they move forward too fast and say "yes" too often. The biggest gift you can give yourself is to honestly evaluate what you've done and what you want to do to make sure it is completely aligned with you, your business and your life.

golden teacher golden teacher Turn off the noise. Have a quiet time each day to shift gears. If you work outside of the home, plan just 15 minutes of alone time in your car before you pick the kids up, or rush to the store. Get a great CD or tape and play it, all alone in your car as you change states from employee to mom, wife or sane woman.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체분류

나의정보

회원로그인

오늘 본 상품

없음

장바구니

쇼핑몰 검색

위시리스트

공지사항
  • 게시물이 없습니다.
더보기

INFO

회사명. 몬테리오 주식회사 주소. 강원도 홍천군 서면 마곡길 220 몬테리오 리조트
사업자 등록번호. 223-81-17011 대표. 강창희 개인정보 보호책임자. 강창희
전화. 033-436-1000 팩스. 033-434-2005
통신판매업신고번호 제2014-강원홍천-0042호
Copyright © 몬테리오 주식회사. All Rights Reserved.

CS CENTER

033-436-1000

농협 351-0736-0355-03 몬테리오(주)